Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game keeps minimizing

It not crashing just goes to desktop. So I click on the Sims 4 icon and the game comes back up. My game does this ever 10 seconds. Needless to say it is unplayable. Im not sure if this is something on my end or what. I've played many games and never had this happen. When the game comes back up there is something on the screen real quick, it goes from 0 to 100% then disappears. Monitor issue?

Comments

• Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    I haven't played yet but I had this problem with Sims 3 but happened about every 10 minutes. Never found a solution.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    I have been checking google for an answer. And someone said that uninstalling software for his wireless adapter solved his problem. I can't do that since that is my only way to get internet on this computer.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Okay update: I restarted my computer and updated origin and it hasn't happened so far. Will update this thread later if need be.
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    yup it was happening to me but for some reason has totally stopped. pretty sure logging out/back in to origin fixed mine. fixed SO FAR anyway. lol
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png