Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    @Jongarakun Thank you! I am planning on making all the Disney princesses! They're so much fun to make!

Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    HatchlingHatchling Posts: 67 Member
    @CutiePie550 Thanks! She's the first Sim I've made in the demo that's not either based off a real person or just a fun original Sim.
  • Options
    CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    SimWishes wrote: »
    Ok I'm really tryin 2 b nice here who ever u r that has that Beyoncé gif of her ur really bein the most rudest person & I'd appreciate it f u take it off please.

@SimWishes I don't think someone meant to offend you, but this thread is filled with positivity!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
  • Options
    pattyheartpattyheart Posts: 284 Member
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    Omg! Betty Boop!! She looks too adorable! (bigfan) xDD I also love your Jessica Rabbit. Great Creations! :3
    <3<3 Thank you! That's so sweet =D I adore Betty Boop too, especially the really old cartoons when things were super surreal.

@pattyheart: I spent awhile trying to find them, only just now figured out you have to put in caps so it's PattyHeart. D'oh! I like your Olive and Popeye, I bet that'd be a fun couple to play! XD Now if only we had a meddling Bluto as a neighbor...

OOPS! Thank you- I will need to remember how my own Origin ID is spelled (LOL) There are some very well done characters created by all who took part in this challenge.

My Origin ID is PattyHeart <3 Find me at Twitter as animatedword <3
  • Options
    Hatchling wrote: »
    @CutiePie550 Thanks! She's the first Sim I've made in the demo that's not either based off a real person or just a fun original Sim.

Your welcome! You should make some more! @Hatchling
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    NeyosGurl1NeyosGurl1 Posts: 257 Member
    Wow! Everyone did such a good job with their creations. I'm very impressed :).
  • Options
    SimWishesSimWishes Posts: 126 Member
    > @CutiePie550 said:
    > SimWishes wrote: »
    >
    > Ok I'm really tryin 2 b nice here who ever u r that has that Beyoncé gif of her ur really bein the most rudest person & I'd appreciate it f u take it off please.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SimWishes I don't think someone meant to offend you, but this thread is filled with positivity!
    I know they r not tryin 2 but it kind of is bcuz I really enjoy her & it's kind of hard 2 appreciate some1s good talent when they put offensive things like that. Specially when this is a sims site & about sims. & like u said " positivity "
  • Options
    NeyosGurl1 wrote: »
    Wow! Everyone did such a good job with their creations. I'm very impressed :).

@NeyosGurl1 Exactly! The Sims fans are very creative people! I didn't know that this thread would be so good! Do you happen to have any to add?
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    SimWishes wrote: »
    > @CutiePie550 said:<br />
    > SimWishes wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Ok I'm really tryin 2 b nice here who ever u r that has that Beyoncé gif of her ur really bein the most rudest person & I'd appreciate it f u take it off please.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > SimWishes I don't think someone meant to offend you, but this thread is filled with positivity!<br />
    I know they r not tryin 2 but it kind of is bcuz I really enjoy her & it's kind of hard 2 appreciate some1s good talent when they put offensive things like that. Specially when this is a sims site & about sims. & like u said " positivity "

@SimWishes I understand. Sorry you feel that way. I hope that the Sims you've seen on this thread have made you feel better. Maybe if you post some Sims it will take your mind off of it?
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @CutiePie550 I don't have any to add ,but i did create Sims off of a Sailor Moon fanfic a created a long time ago. You can check them out in my gallary. My origin name is LadyCapri

Edit: They are under Scouts
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @CutiePie550 I don't have any to add ,but i did create Sims off of a Sailor Moon fanfic a created a long time ago. You can check them out in my gallary. My origin name is LadyCapri

Edit: They are under Scouts

Great! I'll add them to the list! @NeyosGurl1
    They're all very beautiful and I love the different personalities they all have!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    Thank you! You're very kind :)
  • Options
    ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Here's a pic with her hair pulled back to show her face better. I am seriously obsessed with how gorgeous she came out!
    TS4demoPocahontas2_zps8315d8c2.png

That is a beautiful Sim!! Ah!! I must have her!
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    edited August 2014
    Lots of good looking,creative sims here, nice work people.

• Options
    Thank you! You're very kind :)

@NeyosGurl1 You're Welcome! ;)
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I made a Helga sim

29leg6u_th.jpg

efkrqd_th.jpg

op1ufa_th.jpg

f44hnq_th.jpg

🐸🐸🐸🐸 the picture came out too small I'm going to reload these.

• Options
    I made a Helga sim

23urgwk_th.jpg

29leg6u_th.jpg

efkrqd_th.jpg

op1ufa_th.jpg

f44hnq_th.jpg

🐸🐸🐸🐸 the picture came out too small I'm going to reload these.

@Invaderchickycat I love Helga! Hey Arnold was one of my favorite shows! I wish that they added unibrows in CAS! Well done, she looks wonderful!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    @Invaderchickycat I love Helga! Hey Arnold was one of my favorite shows! I wish that they added unibrows in CAS! Well done, she looks wonderful![/quote]

Thanks! Helga's a fave of mine too, unibrows would have been a nice addition, cas is nice but needs more features, again thanks for the kind comment XD
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    Sorry, folks; I hadn't actually uploaded Popeye yet. He's uploaded now; you can find him using my forum handle.
  • Options
    @Invaderchickycat I love Helga! Hey Arnold was one of my favorite shows! I wish that they added unibrows in CAS! Well done, she looks wonderful!

Thanks! Helga's a fave of mine too, unibrows would have been a nice addition, cas is nice but needs more features, again thanks for the kind comment XD[/quote]

@Invaderchickycat Your welcome! I added her to the list!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    nateslice wrote: »
    Sorry, folks; I hadn't actually uploaded Popeye yet. He's uploaded now; you can find him using my forum handle.

Great! I just updated the list! @nateslice
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I was so sure CAS had unibrows... must be getting my Sims 3 memories mixed up. =[ Helga looks great otherwise!
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    FrostAliasFrostAlias Posts: 150 Member
    CAS does have unibrows! It's the very last option at the bottom right.
  • Options
    @Invaderchickycat Your welcome! I added her to the list![/quote]

Thanks I'll upload her to the exchange when I'm done, still have to finish her other outfits.
  • Options
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    I was so sure CAS had unibrows... must be getting my Sims 3 memories mixed up. =[ Helga looks great otherwise!
    FrostAlias wrote: »
    CAS does have unibrows! It's the very last option at the bottom right.

Oops, sorry. Thanks for the information! I must have overlooked it! @jongarakun @FrostAlias
    @Invaderchickycat Your welcome! I added her to the list!

Thanks I'll upload her to the exchange when I'm done, still have to finish her other outfits.
    [/quote]

No problem. Would you mind uploading a version of Helga with a unibrow? @Invaderchickycat
    image_zps2aefd295.png