Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity gifts stopped?

I have a household containing two 5-star celebrities and their daughter, who I think is about 3 stars. Up until my first Sim hit 5 stars, I was getting gifts fairly often. After she hit 5 stars I think we only got one gift, and since her husband hit 5 there have been none at all. Since I'm trying to collect gnomes, this is a nuisance, as one gnome is a gift for 5-star celebs only.

Does anyone know what triggers the gifts, or how to get them back? I'm still getting celeb requests, and doing the non-restaurant ones.

Comments

• Options
    Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    I have no idea what triggers them. I've had Late Night since day one and of ALL my sims, they've received a total of maybe 3 or 4 gifts. It's random and luck I suppose.
  • Options
    Lotte2003Lotte2003 Posts: 108 Member
    im not to sure i was wondering to!
  • Options
    -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    Were they natural star or did they automatically get ranked by testingcheats?
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    I earned all the stars on the adults in-game. The daughter inherited three stars naturally, although she doesn't seem able to add to them yet. (Still a child.)
  • Options
    softstarlightsoftstarlight Posts: 53 Member
    My sims get at least one gift a day. I don't know why some wouldn't.
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    I still haven't gotten any since posting this originally. I suppose I'll have to give in and do the restaurant opportunity just to make sure that's not what's holding me up. (I find that one particularly annoying, so I've been skipping it since hitting 5 stars.)