Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EU preview event Lot "Stroopwafel huis"

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Nice house!
  • Options
    carrielouloucarrieloulou Posts: 145 Member
    I don't think I've ever been this excited about roofs (rooves?) before! Beautiful roof work on that house
  • Options
    LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    @Carrieloulou Roofs (you got it right) are awesome in The Sims 4! They really are. Only thing I had trouble with was making a roof near the edge. Every roofpiece you use is 3x3. And I had only 2 squares left near the edge. And the same rules as in TS3 apply, no building on that last square on the edge. But if you place it somewhere else and just resize it and then place it there, it works perfectly fine! It's like a puzzle! But it really is soooo easy! :) I hope we can still use my bf's house when the game is out. Or he will just have to rebuild it ;)
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Wow, your bf done an awesome job! I'm actually looking forward to building this time round, I wasn't any good at it but this gives me hope!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    That looks great, an oasis in the desert!
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    pam4402003pam4402003 Posts: 999 Member
    awesome house he built!! I really can't wait to start building myself. this is the main thing I do, for me I mostly build and not so much play time. So it is really great to see some awesome builds. I have been on the fence about buying the game because of all the gossip that has been going around. I am so glad I decided to just wait it out until I could hear and see things for myself. I thank you for posting your experiences that you had at camp. This info is really great for simmers like myself that have been kind of on the confused side.
  • Options
    pam4402003 wrote: »
    awesome house he built!! I really can't wait to start building myself. this is the main thing I do, for me I mostly build and not so much play time. So it is really great to see some awesome builds. I have been on the fence about buying the game because of all the gossip that has been going around. I am so glad I decided to just wait it out until I could hear and see things for myself. I thank you for posting your experiences that you had at camp. This info is really great for simmers like myself that have been kind of on the confused side.

Thank you! I know, there have been quite a few things that are, let say, weird decisions. But to be honest, the game really feels different. I didn't even missed the pools for example (I am a builder too more than a player). It sounded like a knockoff with the fountain tool. But it has more options than before. Like adding a border, 3 different ones. Or no border at all. That's something pools couldn't :)

And of course there are still things I miss. But there are some awesome new features too! (that I now miss in The Sims 3) like the enlargement cheat!
    But I agree, a well informed decision is better than to just jump in and get disappointed, or surprised :)
    I know I am sold though :)

• Options
    sassyvivensassyviven Posts: 67 Member
    Nice house :)
  • Options
    cutplyr7cutplyr7 Posts: 42 Member
    Lebanna wrote: »
    cutplyr7 wrote: »
    Wow, your boyfriend did a fantastic job! I'm really digging the little trailer behind his house also. I know that sounds crazy, but it actually looks like a trailer. It's cute in a "white trailer trash" way.

Yes! SimGuruGraham mentioned once different neighborhoods can have different 'feelings'/lot prices to them. So a low end side and a high end side so to speak. I didn't check out how it really works, but this neighborhood only had cheap houses on it :)

That's really cool! Thank you for sharing. :smile:
  • Options
    You can still find it in the Gallery btw! Search for "Stroopwafel huis" :) (that's the object name) It has a strange origin ID that I can't remember :)