Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened?

I just got home from work and am trying to sort through the new information. Can anyone tell me what happened today? What did we learn from creators camp?

I hear there are 8 jobs with 2 branches each so 16 choices? But they are not careers? :shock:

Then, I hear that babies are object? What?? Link please. You can or can not pick them up? I am confused. I thought you could breast feed? Also babies have no moodlets so require no care. You just age them up whenever?

Willow Creek has 10 houses? :shock:

Also, there is not job progression. Like you don't start off poor and then progress through your job? Is this true? I saw that on VIP Sims from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLEAHpzFks from PC gamer.

I watched him play and I have to say I am disappointed and no longer know what I am going to do. Was there anything positive? I just keep saying to myself what? what? huh?

Oh and to top it all off my mother board broke and I am using my husbands lap top. :cry:

Someone please fill me in.

Comments

• Options
    medivialprincessmedivialprincess Posts: 774 Member
    edited August 2014
    go to simsVIP has it all pretty much there. don't trust to much of what you read here some tend to blow things out of the water. go there get your facts then come back.
    tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited August 2014
    Positive-
    Pregnancy test
    (I think there was another thing but I forgot) :lol:

Negative-

No cars
    Babies are objects
    Ugly tiny map
    World looks like Katty Perry created it
    No dishwashers
    No recycle bins
    No trash compactors
    rooting issues
    bugs
    more bugs
    "Emotions are kind of like moodlets with weird expressions"
    Weird jobs
    easy game
    Free money everywhere
    etc.
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    World looks like Katty Perry created it

OMG, does it ever. I actually quite like the desert world, but this syrupy-sweet Pixar nightmare just makes me feel like I need to visit the dentist to see how many cavities I've contracted just by looking at it...