Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I Just Read Rachel's Blog... AND...

I don't care - I would have rather toddlers and pools, than whatever they wanted to do.
It makes the game seem unrealistic without toddlers. And for that reason, i can't enjoy playing it.
I play the sims for a generational aspect - and the lack of A VITAL LIFE STAGE is foolish.

There are some things you just can't eliminate. A LIFESTAGE is one of them.
The Pools, fine.
But a lifestage? No.

So, no, I'm still NOT buying the game.

Comments

• Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    Did this need its own thread?
  • Options
    joeyk0987joeyk0987 Posts: 211 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't care - I would have rather toddlers and pools, than whatever they wanted to do.
    It makes the game seem unrealistic without toddlers. And for that reason, i can't enjoy playing it.
    I play the sims for a generational aspect - and the lack of A VITAL LIFE STAGE being missing is foolish.

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Ok, bye. Have fun with whatever you plan on doing that isn't related to TS4.

Moving on...
  • Options
    the11thmoonthe11thmoon Posts: 249 Member
    edited July 2014
    Did this need its own thread?
    WELL, I made the thread.
    So yes.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    I play the sims for a generational aspect - and the lack of A VITAL LIFE STAGE being missing is foolish.

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.
  • Options
    ShiverGirlShiverGirl Posts: 252 New Member
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

clap_zpse771acfb.gif
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited July 2014
    I keep seeing all these references to her blog, but I have no idea where to find it, will someone please link it in one of these many threads?
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    I laughed when reading that post. I'll never buy the game, but like going on to the forums to read the EA sheep comments.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    windweaver wrote:
    I keep seeing all these references to her blog, but I have no idea where to find it, will someone please link it in one of these many threads?

http://simsvip.com/2014/07/07/the-sims-4-ea-responds-to-angered-fans/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    sam123 wrote:
    I laughed when reading that post. I'll never buy the game, but like going on to the forums to read the EA sheep comments.

Your life must be extremely boring and I feel bad for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

If you aren't getting TS4 then why complain on the forums all day? Go do something productive.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    sam123 wrote:

Lol.

This is called TheSims3.com
    As in, I still play the game and have the right to roam wherever I want on here.

I am a consumer who has supported EA/THE SIMS for 14 years.
    So I have the right to voice my opinions.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

If you aren't getting TS4 then why complain on the forums all day? Go do something productive.
    If you don't like it, don't enter the thread, Joe.
    Simple.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Joe, you go DO something productive than waste your time with someone you feel like is wasting their time.

Double edged sword here.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

And you're somehow being productive? Arguing with people online? Yeah, okay :roll:

His opinion is just as valuable as anyone else. The game sucks.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

Simple.

To quote you:

If you don't like it (TS4), don't enter the thread.

Simple. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

And you're somehow being productive? Arguing with people online? Yeah, okay :roll:

If the game sucks why are you here? What is the purpose of coming onto TS4 forums and ruin the mood? Because you aren't happy?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

Simple.

To quote you:

If you don't like it (TS4), don't enter the thread.

Simple. :wink:

Joe, you are creeping me out.
    I voiced my opinion - LIKE I'M SURE YOU'VE VOICED YOURS.

Now, go be productive with yourself and stop worrying about me. I'm fine.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

If the game sucks why are you here? What is the purpose of coming onto TS4 forums and ruin the mood? Because you aren't happy?

THE MOMENT YOU SEE SOMETHING NEGATIVE, GET OUT OF THE THREAD.
    SIMPLE.

YOU CAN'T TELL US TO STOP OUR OPINIONS - BUT YOU CAN AVOID ENGAGING IN OPINIONS YOU DON'T AGREE WITH.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

SIMPLE.

YOU CAN'T TELL US TO STOP OUR OPINIONS - BUT YOU CAN AVOID ENGAGING IN OPINIONS YOU DON'T AGREE WITH.

I never told you to change your opinions. I'm saying go start a sims 4 hate forum for all I care but ;et the people that are happy be happy.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

SIMPLE.

I never told you to change your opinions. I'm saying go start a sims 4 hate forum for all I care but ;et the people that are happy be happy.

Joe. Listen to me carefully.

STEP OUT of THIS THREAD.. and BE HAPPY.
    Ok?
    Do you understand that?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    joeyk0987 wrote:

The Pools, fine.
    But a lifestage? No.

Moving on...
    Ok, YOU move on. Bye.

SIMPLE.

Joe. Listen to me carefully.

STEP OUT of THIS THREAD.. and BE HAPPY.
    Ok?
    Do you understand that?

I'll leave and let you be the miserable, entitled person you are in peace.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you, love!
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

Why am I here? Because I can be. I'm here to show my disdain for this stupid company, and their horrible decisions regarding this messy game. I'm here because I have a right to be here. I have a right to complain about something that isn't right.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joeyk0987 wrote:
    sam123 wrote:

Your life must be extremely boring and I feel bad for you.

You must be such a fun person!

Coming to a conclusion about someones life from a forum post, smart man.
  • Options
    BobboBobbo Posts: 1,471 Member
    edited July 2014
    sam123 wrote:

Lol.

This is called TheSims3.com
    As in, I still play the game and have the right to roam wherever I want on here.

I am a consumer who has supported EA/THE SIMS for 14 years.
    So I have the right to voice my opinions.

So I just want to make sure I understand you. You are not buying the game and you are mad because those of us who don't care that much are buying it won't have toddlers? Because that is the insanity of your thread. For the better part of those 14 years you have had games with toddlers so EA has fulfilled its commitment to you and others that wanted them. If you don't buy the new game you have no reason to be angry because you can just keep playing 2 or 3.

What this thread really sounds like is you have a 2013 model car and the 2014 has discontinued a feature you like. You are mad at the car manufacturer even though you can keep driving your current car.

This is a new game heading in a new direction. 3 never won over the entire 2 crowd and 4 won't win over all of the 3 crowd. That is not the point. The point is to develop something new that will attract new and old players. It just will not attract all of the old ones but that was never going to happen no matter what they do.