Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I FINALLY GOT SEASONS!

Excuse my excitement, but it was the last one and on sale for only $19.99!! It's installing right now, AH! So, for those of you who already have the game, what should I do first? Any bugs and/or glitches to look out for?

:D .

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    I use to have to turn off my weather, because it would cause my game to lag, but I went a did a little searching to find out what I could do to help with my problem. I lowered some of the graphic settings on my game, and I did this, now I'm able to enjoy the weather part of this EP again. The only small down side to this is that I cut out the reflections in the water and mirror, and it looks like it is a constant fog off in the distance. But these are things that I can live with.

Also I would strongly suggest you make sure that your sims have umbrellas and you upgrade them to where they don't break, otherwise they will break all the time. It does rain alot. If by chance you have the Showtime EP, Genies will never get wet, so they can play outside while it is raining, and they don't ever need an umbrella.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! I like Seasons, the weather makes the scenery even more beautiful.

What to do first? Just go with the flow - the seasons. I think the festival grounds came with this EP, might be a good place to start. Adjust your features as your system allows. My game is very laggy, and snowing is really lagging everything. Depends on how many EPs you got, I guess. Enjoy!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey that's great, I know I'm adding to my collection because the games are cheap now. I also lowered my graphics so I can enjoy the weather better. The rain storms are nice, the thunder and lightening is an almost nice effect when your sims are indoors. Some players complain that the festivals get boring however you have the option to make your own venues. There are more clothes. The sims get sick (germy) and it's a nice addition to the game even if you don't always play with everything.