Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: The Sims 4 CAS Demo - CLOSED - PLEASE GO TO NEW THREAD!

Comments

• Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have one concern (which I'm sure will likely go ignored)

I find it a bit disturbing just how skinny you can make your sims, to the point where they look 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and not in any way human.

I have had an eating disorder and I'm really trying to get better but looking at the pictures of those overly thin sims are very disturbing too me.

More than that, it concerns me where younger girls are concerned. Many of them are under the age of thirteen and it's not a healthy message to send to them. I think there should be more limitations on how thin you can make the sims.
  • Options
    GumbyGumby Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2014
    I downloaded the Sims 4 Create a Sim tool last night and created my first Sim. I was smiling the whole time I was creating her. Love what Maxis has done with it. The one thing I liked the most was the filters. You have the option now to filter things like the clothes and the color of makeup. If your looking for just a short sleeve short, you can filter it where it shows you just the short sleeve shirts!! If you want just red lipstick options you can filter that too! I know it seems trivial to be excited about this but it makes creating a sim so much easier.

I absolutely love the hair styles for the female sims. And for those who where saying there's not many options...It's a Demo, it's not going to have many options. I also like how you can give your sims there own unique style of walk.

Another thing I like is that the options in the tool is very simple to use. The one thing I wasn't fond of was dragging the body parts to make them the size you want. I think that's just because I'm not used to it yet. I still think it's a neat option, just takes some getting use to.

I also liked that the graphics are not overpowering in the demo and I really hope they keep it this way in the base game. Every time a new sims game came out I always had to buy a new computer just to play it. I really hope I don't have to again when the final product is released. My present computer has a graphics chipset with a 2.5 GHz processor and the demo looked great and ran smooth.
  • Options
    BarryEvansBarryEvans Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello EA peeps. I have decided to give you feedback on your Sims 4 Create A Sim demo, seeing as you sent me a polite e-mail inviting me to try it out. So here goes -

1. The demo worked as intended with no bugs. This is always a positive thing and something you should aim for all the time.
    2. It wasn't very intuitive. I watched the adverts for the game and saw how people could tweak different parts of the face etc for a customized look, but I couldn't work it that well. Sliding things was often the other way round to what I expected, so sliding left to make things bigger rather than right.
    3. Sliding things on the face only gave slight tweaks rather than a totally different look, so just a slight variation on the default face that I chose.

Will I be buying the Sims 4 when it is released? I'm going to say no. The following reasons go into detail :-

1. Bad experience with the Sims 3 - Bugs and lots of them. Usually introduced by yourselves when making DLC/Stuff Packs/Premium Content. You also take up to 6 months to fix the bugs you introduce. For instance, I cannot play the Sims 3 at the moment because you released a patch that broke the game.
    2. It costs too much. Playing your demo feels like bare bones to me. That means starting again with the DLC/Stuff Packs/Premium Content. If I am going to pay premium prices, then I expect excellent customer service (with a dedicated customer support system in place) and a game that actually works when I want to play it. Your current forums are far from adequate as is the time it takes you to patch the game out.

Summary

The demo worked and looked good. I don't feel that your advertisements reflect what I just played. I can see the same EA pattern emerging that I am used to. Overpriced (£60 for a game? Most cost £30-£40 on release), bloated with content that is priced the same as a full game release and advertisements that don't reflect the game.
    I am going to predict major bugs that make the game more or less unplayable, requiring a full re-install at regular intervals, or at the very least make save games obsolete.
    The only positive thing that I can see is that you decided not to do a SimCity and make the game online only. I'm glad you learned your lesson there. I just wish you would start cutting back on the marketing budget and start putting the money into patches and customer support.

Anywho - my 5 cents
  • Options
    coolgame343coolgame343 Posts: 189
    edited July 2014
    I love how easy it is to use how organized it is and how the sims start out more lifelike.
    i wish i could make my own colors and i want body hair for men.
  • Options
    JA421JA421 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Sim Gurus

First of all thank you for giving me the opportunity to test the Create A Sim Demo. I'm honored.

Second, here's my feedback on what I've seen so far of the Create-A-Sim demo. This has got to be the most versatile game that you've ever created. I loved that I get into so much detail on my Sims' features. I even created both my sister and myself, and a made up character for kicks.

I do miss the amount of traits we've had with the Sims3 but something tells me that will be explored in more detail in the base game and later, the expansions.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, you've put together a game that will enrich a lot of players' senses and awaken their creativity.

Congratulations. This is a job well done.
  • Options
    roslynmosleyroslynmosley Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2014
    :( The Sims 4 Create-A-Sim did not work on my system. It downloaded and installed properly. However, after launching the CAS Demo my cursor disappeared and I was unable to play the Demo. As far as I can tell my system has more than the required System Requirements. I tried changing the resolution several times with no luck. I followed your instructions for adjusting the properties and still no luck. I use a 27" monitor, but I don't think that is the problem. I have had no problems with any of the Sims 3 products with this monitor. I would appreciate any help you could give me with this problem. I hope that this problem has a solution because I can't see myself spending $80.00 on a game that I cannot operate on my system.

I have my "dxdiag" and "config". Can you tell where to submit this information.
  • Options
    tristanparker6tristanparker6 Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    I am thoroughly impressed by how intuitive and easy the new tool is. Not only, but the level of detail that can be achieved without sliders makes The Sims 4 very promising and a game I will definitely buy. Good job Sims 4 team :)

BTW, incridibly honoured to be part of the demo. Thank you.
  • Options
    4eee54eee5 Posts: 687 Member
    edited July 2014
    it works good except for when I click on their socks it takes me to pants, and I can't use the click and drag face feature
  • Options
    sungoddess32sungoddess32 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello,

:D Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play the demo. I have been a hardcore Sims fan since Sims 1, and own almost every game in the franchise. After playing the demo, I still have a few concerns:

I know that one of the features of the game is being able to mold your bodies and faces, sort of like clay. But for me, that feature feels very difficult. I think it's not quite developed yet. When I try to drag it feels "stuck." I know it's not my mouse, but in the Create a sims itself.

Also, although the fashion choices are much more interesting, it doesn't feel there are a lot of choices yet. Are these the only choices?

For skin tones, it doesn't make sense to have blue, in my opinion.

But I DO like the option of different style walks, wish you had more, but it's great because in current Sims 3 you don't have any options of walking styles.I also like how you can randomize either the first or last name, and not both at the same time. I also like the feature where you can create a twin or another Sim in your genetics, and keep the appearence the same or alter it. That's great.

Overall, it's okay. Most likely I will purchase it when it comes out, being a very faithful sims fan, but I wasn't incredibly impressed. I thought I would provide some feedback as you recommended. Thank you. However, I do have to mention there are no bugs, and the game downloaded perfectly.

• Options
    kashelle03kashelle03 Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2014
    Great so far. My computer is 5 years old and I was able to handle the demo no problem.

I noticed that some things are in the main category only. For instance, there is one type of facial hair that is in the main category, but is not listed in any of the three subcategories(it should be beard, I think). Same for some full body outfits. I'd love to see more necklace options, particularly for males, in the base game. Also, I don't use tattoos much, and while the sleeve tattoos look great, there don't seem to be very many.

Also, I would love if all of the accessories were in the same place, instead of some being listed with the face and others with the body. I know that earrings go on the face, but I prefer to place them after I do clothes, which means a lot of back and forth.

This is all nitpicky little things because that is all I see that I would like to change. The broader aspects of CAS look great to me. It took some time to get used to all the different places you can click to change things, but I think that is because it is new, and not because it doesn't make sense.

Good so far!
  • Options
    Qpoodles88Qpoodles88 Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2014
    The only thing I really have a problem with at the moment, since I've only made two sims so far, is that I thought changing sims' body details would be more fluid or, at the least, that I could use my mouse wheel to enlarge/minimize them. Other than that, I'm quite happy to play :D
  • Options
    RedHoneySkyRedHoneySky Posts: 105 Member
    edited July 2014
    Got the demo. Fairly easy to use, but you have to get used to the new controls. I think everyone has said that.

1. Needs more customization. Period.

2. I want to STRONGLY echo how disturbed I was that you could make a sim SOOOOO thin. Another user said it earlier, too. This is not a responsible decision, EA. Please put a limit on how skinny your sim can be. This is crucial.

3. No eyelashes?

The clothes are cute. I made a sim/sim family in half the time, so the system *is* improved greatly. What is going to make or break this game is if it is easy to BUILD in-game. So far, I have enjoyed what I've seen.

But, seriously, fix the limit on the skinny. I don't want to promote Anorexsims.
  • Options
    lazyboy346lazyboy346 Posts: 26
    edited July 2014
    After playing the demo for a few hours I am now even more excited for the games release in September. Morphing the sims by dragging and molding the body was a bit difficult at first but I eventually got the hang of it. There were way more clothing and hair options than I thought there would be which was an awesome surprise, however the men hair styles need some work. Many seem very blocky and do not fit the head very well.

Also, it would be great if there was an option to lock accessories or makeup in for all outfits. It was somewhat tedious to go back and select the same makeup for every outfit.

I noticed that in some instances the undo tool did not work properly. It would sometimes skip over past actions and not undo them at all. Hopefully this will be fixed before the games release.

It would be great if there was a way to not always have the filter on by default every time you switch between outfits.

I also noticed that the poses for the family portrait are somewhat lacking. The poses do not display the relationships between sims, for example when two sims are married they are simply standing next to each other in the portrait instead of in previous games when the pose clearly expressed sims' relationships.

I also have been unable to upload creations to the gallery due to server errors, however I am sure that these issues will be solved by launch.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play this demo. Counting down the days till September 2nd!

• Options
    janelthedancerjanelthedancer Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    the demo is only out for specific people :cry:
  • Options
    lulu2764lulu2764 Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Create a Sims Demo is super exciting and easier to use. It's an A + in my book.
  • Options
    GreyBird1881GreyBird1881 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I was so excited to create a sim on the demo, but I would love to see the color wheel and effects of that back with the sims 4, I love making weird colors and highlights in the hair and being able to customize everything!!!!! I want that back badly! I am so excited for this game, but really would love more options!
  • Options
    PoohsPoohs Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Played with the demo for an hour, and although it's bug free, I found a few things that could be better.

1. Color palette/wheel for clothes and hair like the Sims 3.
    2. Glasses. Real glasses, not sunglasses.
    3. Eyelashes; where the heck are they? I loved the eyelash slider we have in Sims 3.
    4. The adjustments you can make with eyebrows are minimal at best... I can't seem to move them up or down?
    5. Chin slider is the same, minimal adjustments.
    6. T-shirts for the guys are oddly short...

Last but not least, it would be SO AWESOME if we can adjust the LENGTH of the hair. I found a hair style that is similar to mine IRL (bangs and all that) but it's not as long as I'd like. Since hair length was never adjustable in Sims 3, I think it could make a sell point. I, for one, would be more inclined to buy. :lol:

Overall, I love the new CAS interface (didn't take long to adjust to) and the Sims I can make out of it, but I think I'll wait a couple expansion packs before I make the purchase.
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited July 2014
    Got the demo today everything is running well. Did go into settings to see what they were set on. I had very high on sim detail and the other two were on high.

I have windows 7, 8 gb's ram and a geforce gtx 650.

looking forward to the game :D
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well i just spent the last 3 hours straight in the demo. Never have i been in CAS that long. Ran perfectly, very fast, smooth, and easy to use. Love it!

And the art style is perfect! I can't stress how much i love the look enough :mrgreen:
  • Options
    danyakaydanyakay Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    It's really good! I love the level of detail put into it, the customization level is amazing. So many possibilities. I really like the the smaller subcategories under shirts and bottoms and such. Overall, really cool. A few questions though. Will there be more traits to come? Will there be downloadable content for CAS upon release?
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited July 2014
    Have played 1 hour so far and still playing. I'm really impressed. Out of Sims 1, 2 and 3 this is the best CAS the Sims has had. It's really fun and the music is good too :D
    Smooth and bug less just a few hair clippings but that can be easily fixed.
    Good job :thumbup:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, I've had a couple of hours to play with the CAS demo now. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try it. I'm sorry to say that I'm really not impressed.

CONS
    1. The hair is horrible! It's choppy and clumpy and looks like plops of clay on their heads cut with rounded end safety scissors. Not a great selection of hair styles for men or for women. Not enough color choices.

2. Why no eye lashes??

3. Not a great selection of clothing styles for men or for women. Not enough color options. I feel very limited in my choices of outfits and colors. Hopefully there will be more choices of styles and colors by launch date.

4. Not much of a selection of traits either.

5. The Sims themselves seem very cartoony and not very realistic at all.

PROS
    1. The walk styles are cool.
    2. Like the gallery but am worried about bad CC getting in either accidentally or on purpose.
    3. NO bugs or problems of any kind. It was fast and smooth working.

Unless the hair, clothing style choices and color choices, and the Sims themselves are improved before game launch, I will NOT be buying TS4. I'll stick with my TS3, which has CASt, a color wheel, pools, grocery stores, cars, open world, cars, tons of clothing choices, realistic hair and eyelashes.
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to say that I had no problems with program and love it. Just say read the information on how to do things.
  • Options
    goofy_bookwormgoofy_bookworm Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    I cannot play the Sims 4 CAS demo. It launches fine, I see the splash screens and than the intro video of the sims being manipulated in CAS plays. When the intro video is over the screen goes black and I can see the mouse pointer (arrow). The mouse pointer changes to a magnifying glass when near the top or bottom of the screen. Also, when you right click sometimes an image of a llama appears.

Steps I have taken to fix the problem:
    1. Updated my video drivers
    2. Uninstalled and reinstalled the Sims 4 CAS demo
    3. Rebooted the computer

One more thing I am getting frame rates of 100 fps. I also encountered this problem in the Sims 3 which caused my graphics card to overheat and have problems. I had to use a 3rd party mod fps limiter to play the game which I would hope I would not need for the Sims 4.

Here is my dxdiag log:

System Information
    Time of this report: 7/10/2014, 20:40:49
    Machine name: KAYLA-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/25/09 15:44:08 Ver: 08.00.15
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Page File: 2550MB used, 13830MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x683D)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683D&SUBSYS_201C1787&REV_00
    Display Memory: 4095 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1006 MB
    Shared Memory: 3089 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: SyncMaster T220/T220G,SyncMaster Magic T220/T220G(Digital)
    Monitor Model: SyncMaster
    Monitor Id: SAM03E5
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.883Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1280 (English)
    Driver Version: 14.100.0.0
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 4/17/2014 22:42:54, 1343272 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2B7D-11CF-3771-1600BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x683D
    SubSys ID: 0x201C1787
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem6.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_R575A:14.100.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_683d
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0397&SUBSYS_1043836C&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: viahduaa.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8300 (English)
    Date and Size: 5/15/2010 19:11:48, 1327520 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: HD Audio HDMI out (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:

Description: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Front Mic (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No

Description: CD Audio (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Razer DeathAdder
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0037

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + Razer DeathAdder
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0037
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_0037&mi_01&col01
    | Upper Filters: rzudd
    | Service: kbdhid
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    |
    + Razer DeathAdder
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_1532&pid_0037&mi_00
    | Upper Filters: rzudd
    | Service: mouhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 141.8 GB
    Total Space: 228.8 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: Crucial_CT240M500SSD1 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 101.4 GB
    Total Space: 194.5 GB
    Model: Maxtor 6L200R0 ATA Device

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 720.1 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
    Model: ST1000DM005 HD103SJ ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Model: LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-160P6S ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

System Devices
    Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_597C&SUBSYS_82BA1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&30

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5978&SUBSYS_82BA1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5958&SUBSYS_82BA1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A3

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAB0&SUBSYS_AAB01787&REV_00\4&3B65DC7D&0&0110

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_3C\3&267A616A&0&A0

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3403&SUBSYS_83841043&REV_00\4&36B1EA16&0&0038

Name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683D&SUBSYS_201C1787&REV_00\4&3B65DC7D&0&0010

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&99

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A4

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_83A31043&REV_03\4&200EBFD3&0&0030

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_597D&SUBSYS_82BA1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&38

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_834E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&91

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_836C1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A2

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,**********,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,13.30.0000.40417
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Front Mic (VIA High Definition ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    CD Audio (VIA High Definition A,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    VIA HD Audio Input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    HD Audio HDMI out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    VIA HD Audio Output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (VIA High Definition A,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: HD Audio HDMI out (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    HD Audio HDMI out (VIA High Def,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

and here is the config file info:
    === Application info ===
    Name: Sims4
    Version:
    Build: Release
    === Rating info ===
    GPU: 4 GPU Memory: 4 CPU: 4 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 3400 Threading: 3
    Adjusted CPU: 4900 RAM: 8191 Adjusted RAM: 7679 Cores: 4
    === Machine info ===
    OS version: Windows 7 6.1.7601
    OS prod type:
    OS major ver: 6
    OS minor ver: 1
    OS SP major ver:
    OS SP minor ver:
    OS is 64Bit: 1
    CPU: AuthenticAMD
    Brand: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor
    Family: 15
    Model: 4
    Cores: 4
    HT: 0
    x64: 1
    Memory: 8191MB
    Free memory: 6009MB
    VA space: 4095MB
    User: Kayla
    Computer: KAYLA-PC
    === Graphics device info ===
    Number: 0
    Name (driver): AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Name (database): AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
    Vendor: ATI
    Chipset: Vendor: 1002, Device: 683d, Board: 201c1787, Chipset: 0000
    Driver: aticfx32.dll, Version: 8.17.10.1280, GUID: D7B71EE2-2B7D-11CF-3771-1600BEC2C535
    Driver version: 1280
    Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1
    Texture memory: 1006MB
    Vertex program: 3.0
    Pixel program: 3.0
    Hardware TnL: 1
    Opt. features: +sab +a8l8 +rgba16f +r32f +bc4 +bc5 -rawz +intz
    === Options ===
    OptionsVersion 1
    NumBoots 9
    LightingQuality 3
    GeneralReflections 3
    ObjectQuality 3
    VisualEffects 3
    PostProcessing 1
    TerrainQuality 2
    EdgeSmoothing 1
    SimQuality 3
    ViewDistance 3
    AdvancedRendering 1
    VerticalSync 0
    ResolutionWidth 1680
    ResolutionHeight 1050
    ResolutionRefresh 60
    SceneResolution 3
    VisualQuality 4
    FullScreen 1
    WindowedFullScreen 0
    AudioQuality 3
    AudioOutputMode 1
    MasterLevel 255
    VoiceLevel 255
    SoundFXLevel 255
    MusicLevel 255
    MenuMusicLevel 255
    UISoundSXLevel 255
    AmbientLevel 255
    FocusMute 1
    VoiceMute 0
    SoundFXMute 0
    MusicMute 0
    UIMute 0
    AmbientMute 0
    EdgeScrolling 1
    EdgeScrollingWarning 1
    EnableTelemetry 1
    InvertHorizontalRotation 0
    InvertVerticalRotation 0
    AdvancedCamera 0
    ScreenshotPostUI 0
    VideoCaptureSize 1
    VideoCaptureQuality 2
    VideoCaptureSound 1
    VideoCaptureTime 0
    VideoCaptureHideUI 1
    AutonomyHousehold 3
    AutonomyDisabledForActiveSim 0
    SimsSetAgeSpeed 1
    SimsSetAgingEnabled 2
    TradSocialMenuEnabled 0
    MemoriesHelperEnabled 1
    AutoAgeUnplayed 0
    NPCReplacement 1
    TutorialEnabled 1
    ShowModListStartup 1
    ScriptModsEnabled 0
    ShowOnlineNotifications 1
    AutoReconnect 1
    OnlineAccess 1
    DisableComments 0
    === Default Options ===
    OptionsVersion 0
    NumBoots 4294967295
    LightingQuality 3
    GeneralReflections 3
    ObjectQuality 3
    VisualEffects 3
    PostProcessing 1
    TerrainQuality 2
    EdgeSmoothing 1
    SimQuality 3
    ViewDistance 3
    AdvancedRendering 1
    VerticalSync 0
    ResolutionWidth 1920
    ResolutionHeight 1200
    ResolutionRefresh 4294967295
    SceneResolution 3
    VisualQuality 4
    FullScreen 0
    WindowedFullScreen 0
    AudioQuality 3
    AudioOutputMode 1
    MasterLevel 255
    VoiceLevel 255
    SoundFXLevel 255
    MusicLevel 255
    MenuMusicLevel 255
    UISoundSXLevel 255
    AmbientLevel 255
    FocusMute 1
    VoiceMute 0
    SoundFXMute 0
    MusicMute 0
    UIMute 0
    AmbientMute 0
    EdgeScrolling 1
    EdgeScrollingWarning 1
    EnableTelemetry 1
    InvertHorizontalRotation 0
    InvertVerticalRotation 0
    AdvancedCamera 0
    ScreenshotPostUI 0
    VideoCaptureSize 1
    VideoCaptureQuality 2
    VideoCaptureSound 1
    VideoCaptureTime 0
    VideoCaptureHideUI 1
    AutonomyHousehold 3
    AutonomyDisabledForActiveSim 0
    SimsSetAgeSpeed 1
    SimsSetAgingEnabled 2
    TradSocialMenuEnabled 0
    MemoriesHelperEnabled 1
    AutoAgeUnplayed 0
    NPCReplacement 1
    TutorialEnabled 1
    ShowModListStartup 1
    ScriptModsEnabled 0
    ShowOnlineNotifications 1
    AutoReconnect 1
    OnlineAccess 1
    DisableComments 0

• Options
    sammyskillzzsammyskillzz Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2014
    The trial for the demo was released to a select few people at this time. They sent it out to those certain people to try it out before they release to to everyone. This is basically set up right now to get feedback from those people.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top