Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella's Bakery

Here is a dark edgy gothic style bakery that my son has created :) I hope you like it! :D

Bella's Bakery.
CC free. 30x20 size lot. Indoor and outdoor seating plus garden with pond. Indoor lounge area. Bike stands. Public Toilets. Bakers Station. Bakers Bazaar Collection. Food Replicator. Juice Bar. Coffee Machine. Fortune Cookie Maker. Barista Bar. Chocolate Fountain. Picnic Baskets. Ice Cream Maker. Deep Fryer.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8145088

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Screenshots with walls down.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to peek at this thread :)
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited April 2014
    Very nice and different. I like the purple walls. It looks like he did an excellent job. Congratulations.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2014
    Another brilliant build done by your son. Tell him its awesome Kate :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Very nice and different. I like the purple walls. It looks like he did an excellent job. Congratulations.
    mcrudd wrote:
    Another brilliant build done by your son. Tell him its awesome Kate :mrgreen:
    Thank you Karritz and Mel :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kate, Great job by your son. :mrgreen: I love the colors he used. :thumbup: Skips off to download, and rec'd. Hugs
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    htairchix3 wrote:
    Hi Kate, Great job by your son. :mrgreen: I love the colors he used. :thumbup: Skips off to download, and rec'd. Hugs
    My son shall be pleased that you like it htairchix3 ❤ Thank you for the recommendation and download :) Have fun using it in your game :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kate! A decadent bakery indeed! Nice job. Love the decorative pond outside and I noticed the clever inclusion of the fortune cookie machine! :mrgreen: I don't have the bakery yet, but gave this a rec! :D
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks like he did a wonderful job building it; it's great. :D I like that the color scheme is different and not just the usual pastels. I hoping I'll be able to get the bakery soon so I can download it, but for now I'm defiantly going to rec it. :)
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bella's Bakery is a great gothic themed bakery build :) The black, purple and grey colours that your son has used for the exterior and interior looks great. It looks great how he has used the cornices. Great design of it! The windowed outdoors area looks great! The tree in the middle of this area looks great.Nice outdoors sitting nook area where he has placed the seat benches facing each other and has the sundial in the middle of them. The corner pond area looks nice. The flowers and rocks look great there. Sims will enjoy having a picnic at the picnic tables outside the front of the cafe. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how he has placed and stocked the display shelves and racks. It is great that he has used the barista bar and coffee machine in the build for sims to get a drink from to have with their meals. Nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to sit and relax. The cupcake and cake stands on the coffee table there look great. It looks great how he used the arch to go through to the kitchen area. The way he has set up the dining tables and seats looks great. Sims will enjoy eating the food near the windows with the sunlight coming in onto them and looking outside to see what is happening outdoors. It is great that sims can use the fortune cookie maker in the build.The bookcases look great either sides of the plates display cabinet. It would be a nice bakery to sit and have a read of a book whilst enjoying eating and having drink. The coat and hat stand near the door is a great touch. Great display areas where he has placed the flan stands and bread decor items.
    It is a great bakery :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2014
    Very nice love that shade of purple :shock: now to only talk you into dying your hair that color :wink: Its a cute place but beware using the ice cream machines on lots sims see these things as angels from above and will flock to them and ignore all other aspects of life.Picture a flickering candle or porchlight and a moth, the ice cream machine is the candle and the sims are moths.I also like you used the fortune cookie machine as I happen to love that thing alot. :mrgreen: COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: Lovely build for a lovely human what more could you ask for.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kate your bakery looks great.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love the colors and textures you chose to use together. It looks great!
  • Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited April 2014
    Another fantastic build by your son Kate! Love the purples and the side garden, very clever to put that on the lot. That is a great set up in the area with the display case and the barista bar. Love it, rec'd and fav'd it so I can use it someday :mrgreen:
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited April 2014
    wow that's awesome! Not the 'run-of-the-mill' bakery! Edgy & dark but pretty too. I love the pond with the water lily outside. Should be lots of fun playing with that in your game!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited April 2014
    cute :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited April 2014
    Looks really nice :) That almost makes me reconsider my decision to skip the bakery venue for now... It's just so tempting, when people build everything so great using the new stuff :)

One questions... what is that machine thingy the sim is using in that picture right above the "Screenshots with walls down." -text? It looks like an espresso machine, but that didn't come with the venue? Did it? (if it did, I need that venue :lol: )
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Hi Kate! A decadent bakery indeed! Nice job. Love the decorative pond outside and I noticed the clever inclusion of the fortune cookie machine! :mrgreen: I don't have the bakery yet, but gave this a rec! :D
    Thank you for taking the time to leave me a recommendation Pam :)
    mfb426 wrote:
    It looks like he did a wonderful job building it; it's great. :D I like that the color scheme is different and not just the usual pastels. I hoping I'll be able to get the bakery soon so I can download it, but for now I'm defiantly going to rec it. :)
    Thank you mfb426 :) Happy simming! :)
    rosemow wrote:
    Bella's Bakery is a great gothic themed bakery build :) The black, purple and grey colours that your son has used for the exterior and interior looks great. It looks great how he has used the cornices. Great design of it! The windowed outdoors area looks great! The tree in the middle of this area looks great.Nice outdoors sitting nook area where he has placed the seat benches facing each other and has the sundial in the middle of them. The corner pond area looks nice. The flowers and rocks look great there. Sims will enjoy having a picnic at the picnic tables outside the front of the cafe. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how he has placed and stocked the display shelves and racks. It is great that he has used the barista bar and coffee machine in the build for sims to get a drink from to have with their meals. Nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to sit and relax. The cupcake and cake stands on the coffee table there look great. It looks great how he used the arch to go through to the kitchen area. The way he has set up the dining tables and seats looks great. Sims will enjoy eating the food near the windows with the sunlight coming in onto them and looking outside to see what is happening outdoors. It is great that sims can use the fortune cookie maker in the build. The bookcases look great either sides of the plates display cabinet. It would be a nice bakery to sit and have a read of a book whilst enjoying eating and having drink. The coat and hat stand near the door is a great touch. Great display areas where he has placed the flan stands and bread decor items.
    It is a great bakery :)
    Thank you Rose my sweet *hugs* ❤ I do so enjoy your happy posts :) I appreciate that you take the time leave such positive and helpful feedback :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Very nice love that shade of purple :shock: now to only talk you into dying your hair that color :wink: Its a cute place but beware using the ice cream machines on lots sims see these things as angels from above and will flock to them and ignore all other aspects of life.Picture a flickering candle or porchlight and a moth, the ice cream machine is the candle and the sims are moths.I also like you used the fortune cookie machine as I happen to love that thing alot. :mrgreen: COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: Lovely build for a lovely human what more could you ask for.

(¯`*•.¸♥♥♫ ♫ t░h░a░n░k░-░y░o░u ♫ ♫♥♥¸.•*´¯)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kate your bakery looks great.
    Thank you Cat :)
    Mstybl95 wrote:
    I love the colors and textures you chose to use together. It looks great!
    Mstybl95 my son does have a knack for successfully combining colours and patterns :)
    Another fantastic build by your son Kate! Love the purples and the side garden, very clever to put that on the lot. That is a great set up in the area with the display case and the barista bar. Love it, rec'd and fav'd it so I can use it someday :mrgreen:
    Thank you for the recommendation trishaanne :)
    wow that's awesome! Not the 'run-of-the-mill' bakery! Edgy & dark but pretty too. I love the pond with the water lily outside. Should be lots of fun playing with that in your game!
    Thank you Diane :) I am enjoying using this bakery, it is perfect for MH which is one of my favourite worlds :)
    cute :D
    Thank you BlkBarbiegal :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    kati77 wrote:
    Looks really nice :) That almost makes me reconsider my decision to skip the bakery venue for now... It's just so tempting, when people build everything so great using the new stuff :)

One questions... what is that machine thingy the sim is using in that picture right above the "Screenshots with walls down." -text? It looks like an espresso machine, but that didn't come with the venue? Did it? (if it did, I need that venue :lol: )
    Hello kati :) It is the Fortune Cookie Maker that came with the World Adventures EP :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello kati :) It is the Fortune Cookie Maker that came with the World Adventures EP :)

Something like that came with WA? Well, I haven't had it very long yet, so I probably haven't found everything. But I'll have to check buydebug for it, it looks kind of cool.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    edited April 2014
    kati77 wrote:

Something like that came with WA? Well, I haven't had it very long yet, so I probably haven't found everything. But I'll have to check buydebug for it, it looks kind of cool.

It is fun kati, it allows your sim to bake fortune cookies, and inserts fortunes into the cookie, but be warned, eating from the Fortune Cookie Maker increases the hunger motive, and results in the following moodlets, foreboding fortune and promising fortune :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love the outdoor areas, they're beautiful! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Awww... Thank you Cinderelli *hugs* In RL I like food venues that have an indoor/outdoor flow, I always prefer to eat in the courtyard as opposed to the shop :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    Awww... Thank you Cinderelli *hugs* In RL I like food venues that have an indoor/outdoor flow, I always prefer to eat in the courtyard as opposed to the shop :)

I like it too, weather permitting!
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I like it too, weather permitting!
    It is entering Winter here now, so not too many warm days of outside picnic lunches left for me :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png