Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bizzare Glitch---Body Hair...on Women??? What in the name of Liam!!! Photos

:shock: I am totally shocked. I updated the simmies in my town (Sunset Valley)and gave the males varying amounts of body hair. Bebe Hart just aged to YA and I went into CAS to update her clothing...and this is what I saw.

169711d6-f431-4414-995e-4e49d5f22aba_zps9a763ba0.jpg

I thought at first it was just a fluke or that I was hallucinating, but upon closer inspection...

79da022f-f87a-4db9-9e40-b71c461a9b2f_zps35608f00.jpg

Again, not worried. Until I got to her swim wear.

Screenshot-6_zps9e40e28c.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone else have similar things happen? What's up with that? I admit that I don't mind if our sim females have body hair to deal with--with waxing and shaving options. But I don't think this is supposed to be happening.

Note: I only have the base game installed and patched through 1.65. The only mods I have are NRaas SP and one other. The only editing to those photos is cropping.

Comments

• Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    You mention you use Nraas mods. If you use the Nraas Dresser mod this will happen. You have to go into the settings to change it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited March 2014
    LOL!! :lol:
    I'm in stitches at these photos, sorry I know that isn't a help, have no clue what could be happening. Oh dear, a trip to the day spa is in order.
  • Options
    ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited March 2014
    This isn't a glitch. Body hair is available for women as of Supernatural, because werewolves.
  • Options
    NeyonachiNeyonachi Posts: 180 New Member
    edited March 2014
    AHHHHH NO WHY WHY WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE BEBE HART LIKE THAT AHHHHHHH *Cries in a corner after a break down*

Bebe hart is my favourite pre-made sim actually the only one i like. I've always hated them. She married my sim and i've had age-ing off. I kinda play the same couple my awesome "master" They are the one that explores all my EP from A to Z. I make them try everything in the new EP before i start with new houses i've played them for 4 years and i play a LOT.

My bebe is pretty ;'(
    *Cries again*
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited March 2014
    :lol: How funny! She could walk around all hairy and not one sim would mind. Do it in real life and all heck would break loose! :P
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited March 2014
    lydiad206 wrote:
    You mention you use Nraas mods. If you use the Nraas Dresser mod this will happen. You have to go into the settings to change it.

I don't have Dresser so that isn't what's causing it. I only use Story Progression, Overwatch, Debug, GoHere, OnceRead and Anti-Magic Scroll. (And the one which can not be named.) I could understand it if there were options in CAS to add/alter it. But I don't have any options available for hair except hair styles and eye brows.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Scrapdash wrote:
    LOL!! :lol:
    I'm in stitches at these photos, sorry I know that isn't a help, have no clue what could be happening. Oh dear, a trip to the day spa is in order.

Since I only have the base game installed, I don't have any waxing options. :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This isn't a glitch. Body hair is available for women as of Supernatural, because werewolves.

I don't have Super Natural installed, and body hair options aren't available for women. There are no alternate form options if just the base game is installed, though body hair is available for men.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Neyonachi wrote:
    AHHHHH NO WHY WHY WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE BEBE HART LIKE THAT AHHHHHHH *Cries in a corner after a break down*

Bebe hart is my favourite pre-made sim actually the only one i like. I've always hated them. She married my sim and i've had age-ing off. I kinda play the same couple my awesome "master" They are the one that explores all my EP from A to Z. I make them try everything in the new EP before i start with new houses i've played them for 4 years and i play a LOT.

My bebe is pretty ;'(
    *Cries again*

So sorry to have caused a breakdown. I have this image of your simmie holding a little flour sack and rocking back-and-forth in the corner. LOL! Not to make light of your pain--I would do the same thing if I saw Emma Hatch in a compromising position...and all furry and stuff. :twisted:

I think my Bebe is pretty, too. She's just a bit furry from chest to hip. :wink: Her hubby (Abraham Finkel) doesn't mind...they got married within sim-minutes of her aging up. Of course maybe she rushed him to the alter in her high-collared, Victorian wedding dress so he wouldn't have a chance to notice. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    :lol: How funny! She could walk around all hairy and not one sim would mind. Do it in real life and all heck would break loose! :P

LOL! Nope. I do it all the time between waxes. I have very pale skin, very dark hair--my kids joke about selling me to the circus. People don't say a word...they just smile and look away. One of these days when I'm feeling particularly onery I'm going to ask, "What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" and see what kind of response I get. :twisted: :wink::lol:
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited March 2014
    Smiley-laugh-hard_zpsbe387f99.gif It looks like a seam
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited March 2014

LOL! Nope. I do it all the time between waxes. I have very pale skin, very dark hair--my kids joke about selling me to the circus. People don't say a word...they just smile and look away. One of these days when I'm feeling particularly onery I'm going to ask, "What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" and see what kind of response I get. :twisted: :wink::lol:

And I wish I could be there to see it! :lol:
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited March 2014
    i always wished we could put more body hair on female bodied sims. My hippie sims demand hairy legs. In real life i am au natural on hair, and i used to feel self conscious when i stopped all the traditional american beauty female stchitk and rituals. But after years I don't notice if anyone notices my hairy legs. And if they do care, well that's just sad for them. Your Bebe is a beauty..though i admit that is one thick happy trail! lol what a fun glitch. Wish we knew what made it happen so I could do it on purpose.
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't know. She looks like all the women where I live. lol
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh Bebe! :lol: Werk it girl!