Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 in 1 Bakery, Nectar Shop and Live Show Venue Lot

Luscious Layers bakery, Bottle Bungalow nectar store and Perfomer's Pit live show venue. CC free. Small, compact 30 x 20 sized lot. Tested. Set lot type to Coffeehouse for all the buildings on this one lot to work.
Note. Some images are dark as this was built in MH :)
Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8118937

Luscious Layers Bakery. [Sweet Treats style. Uses Business as Usual stove and UL café bar]

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Bottle Bungalow nectar store. [Steampunk style. Uses Savvy Seller set]

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Perfomer's Pit live show venue [Modern Showtime style. Uses ST stage and LN bouncer ropes]

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Entire lot.

screenshot_original.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to peek at this thread :)
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh I likey! The bakery part looks a lot like a cupcake shop in my home town :D
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks really cute :) That "grandma's pantry" -item, you use. I was wondering, what it was, and I realized I have it! It's going to fit perfectly to a lot I'm currently working on. You can never really see, what the items actually look like in the shop-mode.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your build is great! :) It is great that you have the 3 types of shops/venue all on the one lot! Great design of the different areas of the build! Sims will enjoy visiting the lot. It is great that you have given a title name to each of the places . Luscious Layers Bakery is nice. It looks great how you have used the cornices. The ice cream sign on the roof and the pink and white window shades give a great bakery sweet look for sims to see when coming to the shop. It is great that sims can enjoy dining there both outside and indoors. Nice type of dining seats and tables that you have used which suit the type of place. The ice cream statues either side of the front door are nice for sims to see as they are entering the bakery. Nice shades of pink that you have used for the exterior walls, and for the furnishings. The pattern on the interior walls looks nice,It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the dining tables for sims to enjoy seeing when eating or drinking. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Great barista bar area. It looks great how you have used the archways to go through to the kitchen. Sims will like being able to either order food from the oven to get delivered to them or enjoy buying food or drink from the barista bar. The cake and flan stands on the counter and the sweet bottles look great there.The menu boards either side of the display cabinet looks great. The cup cake decor and pictures on the wall looks very nice.It looks great how you have the cakes in the glass display cabinet tables . Bottle Bungalow Nectar Store is great! Great steam punk furnishing of it! . It looks nice how you have set up the outdoors tables for sims to enjoy sitting and have a drink at. The candles on the tables look nice, The produce decor either side of the front entrance looks great there . The street clock there is a great touch. Sims will enjoy buying some bottles of nectar there. It is great that sims can have fun making there own nectars there using the nectar machine too. It looks great how you have recoloured the coffee table with steam punk colours and placed a bottle and glasses on it .The barrels look great and add to the look of it being a nectary. Great live show venue to sims to visit to either perform or watch entertainment. The stars on the footpath look great! Great exterior texture of the building. The neon lights either side of the front entrance look great against the exterior. The posters on the upper part of the exterior look great.It looks great how you have used the barrier ropes.Great stage area for sims to perform at. The posters on the wall look great and suit the type of venue.
    It is a great multi places build :)
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited March 2014
    That's a wonderful build - I love it that each shop has such a different feel to it...

Although I had to :mrgreen: at the vampire with the spoiled cupcakes in the bakery. :D
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    Curses! You're making me want Sweet Treats. >_<

The shops look great Kate! I love how you've made the nectary look all steampunk!
  • Options
    CHimechAngaCHimechAnga Posts: 290 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great build! I also like the variety and variance of each store. What item did you use behind the bar at the Live Venue that has all the bottles in it? And was that the Seller's Savvy register there?

You know I have MH but have never played in that world yet as I don't like to "build in the dark" it bugs me. When you are building in MH is it really dark? I need to see what I'm doing. LOL

Thanks for sharing your plaza with us and putting up with my annoying questions. :)
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great build! Now I wanna get sweet treats too!! :D
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very cute. I have recommended. I don't have KPST so when I do download I may need to do some revamping of objects replaced automatically, but you have used them really well here.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited March 2014
    Nothing short of ADORABLE! I'm in love with your bakery shop. I uploaded this lot into my game. Thank you! :D
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ok A:Kateoverend is a awesome friend
    B:Kateoverend is a awesome Builder
    C:Kateoverend is a awesome decorator
    D:All of the above

Hmmmm D for sure :mrgreen:

Funny thing is kate the thing that stands out to me is the clock on front of the building.I love that little touch its great and a cool use of a store item.Your shops are fabulous you are fabulous and monkeys that wear pokemon costumes are fabulous.Had to throw that last part in. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited March 2014
    8) OMG Kate this is spectacular and so going in my Midnight Hollow hood. This is so going to fit in perfectly as I have a ecclectic mix of Steampunk and Goth throughout :wink: RDF and well deserved :D

squishy hugs and thanks for sharing ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kate - your pink bakery / ice cream shop looks like an italian gelateria. I love everything about it! ...I'm now dreaming about ice cream in Rome (oh well, it's free to dream :mrgreen: ).
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hello kateoverend :D , I just wanna let you know this lot is fantastic. and I'm obsessed with it's overall design and different theme shops. you did a really good job on this :shock: . I snap a couple of photos of my visit hope you enjoy. I also Recommend and Favorite your lot. I hope this catches the eye of a guru and they make this a featured lot. :D happy simming

Screenshot-1834_zpsae56d382.jpg

I had to stop by and try some delicious muffins, (I'm actually eating one in rl as I speak :lol:, a chocolate chip muffin) My sim also was a little hungry and choking on his food. :lol: Is it just me or these past months all I can think of is sugary foods.

Screenshot-1836_zps01acaedd.jpg

Also to get some ice cream as well. I don't think I'm suppose to be back here, hopefully I won't get caught :wink:

Screenshot-1835_zps84d44060.jpg

I was trying to get in but denied. :( It probably was best anyways my sim has no musical talent anyhow. :lol:

Screenshot-1837_zpsd79eaf69.jpg

I ain't afraid of no ghost, I mean nectar, I'm gonna have to create a sim to get back into doing this nectar stuff again. I once had a 2 generation heir with all kinds of nectar I build from the ground up, but somehow the sim file was corrupted and I lost the family :cry: I guess that could be why I stopped nectar. memories of time spent, lol ok enough blabbering. Thanks again for this lot

OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh I likey! The bakery part looks a lot like a cupcake shop in my home town :D
    Hello FishkickingGiraffe :) Thank you :) I saw a pink cupcake shop image online and tried to replicate it. The Sweet Treats SP décor is perfect for bakeries :)
    kati77 wrote:
    Looks really cute :) That "grandma's pantry" -item, you use. I was wondering, what it was, and I realized I have it! It's going to fit perfectly to a lot I'm currently working on. You can never really see, what the items actually look like in the shop-mode.
    Hello kati :) Yes, the Counrty Livin' pantry is a lovely décor item. It goes well in café and bakery builds :)
    rosemow wrote:
    Your build is great! :) It is great that you have the 3 types of shops/venue all on the one lot! Great design of the different areas of the build! Sims will enjoy visiting the lot. It is great that you have given a title name to each of the places . Luscious Layers Bakery is nice. It looks great how you have used the cornices. The ice cream sign on the roof and the pink and white window shades give a great bakery sweet look for sims to see when coming to the shop. It is great that sims can enjoy dining there both outside and indoors. Nice type of dining seats and tables that you have used which suit the type of place. The ice cream statues either side of the front door are nice for sims to see as they are entering the bakery. Nice shades of pink that you have used for the exterior walls, and for the furnishings. The pattern on the interior walls looks nice,It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the dining tables for sims to enjoy seeing when eating or drinking. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Great barista bar area. It looks great how you have used the archways to go through to the kitchen. Sims will like being able to either order food from the oven to get delivered to them or enjoy buying food or drink from the barista bar. The cake and flan stands on the counter and the sweet bottles look great there.The menu boards either side of the display cabinet looks great. The cup cake decor and pictures on the wall looks very nice.It looks great how you have the cakes in the glass display cabinet tables . Bottle Bungalow Nectar Store is great! Great steam punk furnishing of it! . It looks nice how you have set up the outdoors tables for sims to enjoy sitting and have a drink at. The candles on the tables look nice, The produce decor either side of the front entrance looks great there . The street clock there is a great touch. Sims will enjoy buying some bottles of nectar there. It is great that sims can have fun making there own nectars there using the nectar machine too. It looks great how you have recoloured the coffee table with steam punk colours and placed a bottle and glasses on it .The barrels look great and add to the look of it being a nectary. Great live show venue to sims to visit to either perform or watch entertainment. The stars on the footpath look great! Great exterior texture of the building. The neon lights either side of the front entrance look great against the exterior. The posters on the upper part of the exterior look great.It looks great how you have used the barrier ropes. Great stage area for sims to perform at. The posters on the wall look great and suit the type of venue.
    It is a great multi places build :)
    Hello Rose sweetie :) *hugs* Thank you. I always look forward to reading your kind and insightful feedback :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    KarinL wrote:
    That's a wonderful build - I love it that each shop has such a different feel to it...

Although I had to :mrgreen: at the vampire with the spoiled cupcakes in the bakery. :D
    Hello KarinL :) I know, gross :lol: The child in my household set up her muffin stand outside to sell muffins and I placed some plates for the townies to eat, but one plate did not get eaten and 'spoiled' :lol:
    Curses! You're making me want Sweet Treats. >_<

The shops look great Kate! I love how you've made the nectary look all steampunk!
    Thank you Cinderelli :) I wanted to create the Nectary in warm, rich tones, so Steampunk just worked. Plus I wanted all 3 lots to be totally different :)
    Great build! I also like the variety and variance of each store. What item did you use behind the bar at the Live Venue that has all the bottles in it? And was that the Seller's Savvy register there?

You know I have MH but have never played in that world yet as I don't like to "build in the dark" it bugs me. When you are building in MH is it really dark? I need to see what I'm doing. LOL

Thanks for sharing your plaza with us and putting up with my annoying questions. :)
    Hello CHimechAnga :) *waves* The item with all the bottles in the Nectary is from the LN EP. It is under décor. Yes, I used the Savvy Seller set in this shop. The nectar in the racks has been enabed 'tastable' or 'buyable' using TCE. The SS set sells the nectar racks and nectar machine :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    No power on earth can make me buy the Katy Perry stuff but I DO have to say I love this lot!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    Bump for the ONE, the ONLY, the Amazingly talented the Queen of cute builds The Master of awesomeness Miss Kateoverend.*Loud claps* Now go get her venue or I shall hunt thee till the end of time,I shall haunt your house years after my passing..GO GET IT NOW!!!! And you better not leave her page without giving a rec or umm I umm will be mad and stuff. :evil:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Sabrosa wrote:
    Great build! Now I wanna get sweet treats too!! :D
    Sweet Treats is a must when creating café and bakery lots :wink:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Very cute. I have recommended. I don't have KPST so when I do download I may need to do some revamping of objects replaced automatically, but you have used them really well here.
    Hello jcp :) *waves* Thank you :)
    bluzkat65 wrote:
    Nothing short of ADORABLE! I'm in love with your bakery shop. I uploaded this lot into my game. Thank you! :D
    Hello bluzkat :) Awww... Thank you :) I hope you enjoy using this lot :)
    Ok A:Kateoverend is a awesome friend
    B:Kateoverend is a awesome Builder
    C:Kateoverend is a awesome decorator
    D:All of the above

Hmmmm D for sure :mrgreen:

Funny thing is kate the thing that stands out to me is the clock on front of the building.I love that little touch its great and a cool use of a store item. Your shops are fabulous you are fabulous and monkeys that wear pokemon costumes are fabulous.Had to throw that last part in. :D
    Hello Craven :) *waves* ❤ Thank you :) We have many awesome décor items that when used in a build, they make all the difference :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kate, I love this lot and how all three venues are so different from one another. Now, the only hardest thing for me, is deciding where to place it. I'm playing Aurora Skies and I've used up so much empty space, I'll have to figure it out somehow... :)
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hello KarinL :) I know, gross :lol: The child in my household set up her muffin stand outside to sell muffins and I placed some plates for the townies to eat, but one plate did not get eaten and 'spoiled' :lol:

Cracked me up to see him sitting there - he looks so out of place in all that pink sweetness...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) OMG Kate this is spectacular and so going in my Midnight Hollow hood. This is so going to fit in perfectly as I have a ecclectic mix of Steampunk and Goth throughout :wink: RDF and well deserved :D

squishy hugs and thanks for sharing ;)
    Thank you TnT_Terry :) I love MH, it is one of my favourite worlds, I love the diversity of the townies that reside there :)
    Krisha880 wrote:
    Kate - your pink bakery / ice cream shop looks like an italian gelateria. I love everything about it! ...I'm now dreaming about ice cream in Rome (oh well, it's free to dream :mrgreen: ).
    Hello Krisha :) Mmmmmmmmm... italian gelateria... Yummy! :D
    Hello kateoverend :D , I just wanna let you know this lot is fantastic. and I'm obsessed with it's overall design and different theme shops. you did a really good job on this :shock: . I snap a couple of photos of my visit hope you enjoy. I also Recommend and Favorite your lot. I hope this catches the eye of a guru and they make this a featured lot. :D happy simming

Screenshot-1834_zpsae56d382.jpg

I had to stop by and try some delicious muffins, (I'm actually eating one in rl as I speak :lol:, a chocolate chip muffin) My sim also was a little hungry and choking on his food. :lol: Is it just me or these past months all I can think of is sugary foods.

Screenshot-1836_zps01acaedd.jpg

Also to get some ice cream as well. I don't think I'm suppose to be back here, hopefully I won't get caught :wink:

Screenshot-1835_zps84d44060.jpg

I was trying to get in but denied. :( It probably was best anyways my sim has no musical talent anyhow. :lol:

Screenshot-1837_zpsd79eaf69.jpg

I ain't afraid of no ghost, I mean nectar, I'm gonna have to create a sim to get back into doing this nectar stuff again. I once had a 2 generation heir with all kinds of nectar I build from the ground up, but somehow the sim file was corrupted and I lost the family :cry: I guess that could be why I stopped nectar. memories of time spent, lol ok enough blabbering. Thanks again for this lot

Hello Dragon :) *hugs* Thank you for sharing your screenshots - it is super neat to see your sim using the different buildings :) Gosh! Sims really love the icecream maker! :lol: My sim always heads there when I visit this lot :lol:
    Note. I always use Beau Merrick when I play as he has maxed out skills in everything. It makes playing easier when your sim can do anything :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kate - I just love this lot! You have done a fabulous job with it. I will have to replace the Katy Perry Sweet Treat items, but I am definitely going to download this. Thank you so much for sharing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2014
    I haven't played with much of the steampunk items, I plan on creating a steam punk family and raiding your studio lol to get your creations. I think it's going to be fun making nectar once again.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    edited March 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    No power on earth can make me buy the Katy Perry stuff but I DO have to say I love this lot!

:lol::lol: AmaraRena, you could re-colour everything black :wink: Seriously though, a Gothic bakery in blacks and purples would look awesome!! :D

Example:

Bellas3.png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Bump for the ONE, the ONLY, the Amazingly talented the Queen of cute builds The Master of awesomeness Miss Kateoverend.*Loud claps* Now go get her venue or I shall hunt thee till the end of time,I shall haunt your house years after my passing..GO GET IT NOW!!!! And you better not leave her page without giving a rec or umm I umm will be mad and stuff. :evil:

Why thank you kind Sir. You are too kind. *curtsies*

I am pleased that my fellow simmers like this lot :) I like to have many different types of venues in my game, but I do not like the amount of space it takes up to add many lots, so that is why I created this small lot - it can fit easily into any world :)
    rnKEhBT.png