Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bohemian Garden and Farm

My Son quickly edited a Community Farm to add all the Bohemian Garden content. He has re-created the stores Garden Shed [inside is the nectar maker] and Gazebo areas :)

CC free. Barn, Stables, Gardens, Tree Groves, Fishing Pond, and more. Made with Grandpas Grove Tractor, Fowl N Feathers Chicken Coop, Milkin' It Dairy Corral and SwiftGro Gardening Station. Bohemian Garden Harvestables, Garden Shed, Gazebo, Egg Chairs, Pouf Chairs Lights and Flowers.
Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8078007

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Here are some new images of townies and my sims using this lot :)

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your son is so talented! Please tell him 'thank you.' This lot is definitely going into my game as soon as I get home and get the set.

Happy Simming, Kate! :)
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited March 2014
    *claps hands * fantastic runs to sterrr add to faves
  • Options
    MSladyTSOMSladyTSO Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited March 2014
    Good job for your Son :) Thank you!
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh, Kate. Your son is a sweetie pie. Give him a hug. Added to Favorites and Recommended. As soon as I'm allowed to play I'll come get it.
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very nice farm, I like that greenhouse he created, and the garden shed :wink:, recommended & downloaded.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2014
    That is really nice, great job.
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wonderful work! I can't wait to download the set myself.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great looking lot.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Mistletoe, rumbutter, MSladyTSO, dizzydee, Dragon, Evalen, lydiad and Cat for your kind comments :) This is a Community Garden/Farm lot with everything your gardening/outdoor sim could ever need :) Many simmers commented on how much they liked the garden shed pictured in the sets images, so Gage, my Son built it for anyone wishing to add it to their game.

Note. This lot was built in SV which is mostly flat terrain. Some of the more 'hilly' worlds can cause the track for the tractor to have issues.

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2014
    The Bohemian Farm and Garden is very nice :) The garden shed looks great ! The flower box windows look nice. It is great that your son has placed the nectar maker in it so sims can enjoy making nectars after harvesting the fruit that they have grown. It looks nice how he has set up the gazebo area, The hanging chairs look great. Your sims look like they are having fun playing with the chickens and riding the tractor in your farm build. It looks very nice how he has done the yellow wild flowers section near the arch. It is a great build, with the many farm and gardening/harvesting activities in it for sims to enjoy doing and it is great the way the new bohemian garden items have been used in it. Thank you for sharing it with the simming community! :)
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    God, that looks really good. I especially like the way I don't have to put the work in! ;)

Thing is I had pretty much, kinda, sort of decided I didn't need the new set. Now I am not sure. :/

I just wonder how it would work for an average James like me that doesn't have World Adventures or Grandpa's Grove.

It's a right pickle...
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited March 2014
    if you download the lot what may/would happen is the items you do not own will be replaced with default items that you do own and you won't know what untill you install and place ingagme
  • Options
    AnarchhAnarchh Posts: 122 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Sure looks pretty! I don't download lots really, as I don't have a lot of stuff, but I like to see the pictures - can always get some inspiration from them!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    God, that looks really good. I especially like the way I don't have to put the work in! ;)

Thing is I had pretty much, kinda, sort of decided I didn't need the new set. Now I am not sure. :/

I just wonder how it would work for an average James like me that doesn't have World Adventures or Grandpa's Grove.

It's a right pickle...
    rumbutter wrote:
    if you download the lot what may/would happen is the items you do not own will be replaced with default items that you do own and you won't know what until you install and place ingagme
    Hello Jimboola11 :) Thank you for your positive feedback :) As you do not own Grandpa's Grove, you will be left with bare grass. That is okay. You can add more trees :)

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    It is great that your son has placed the nectar maker in it so sims can enjoy making nectars after harvesting the fruit that they have grown.
    Thank you Rose :) Exactly! Having the nectar maker in the garden shed means that your sims can create nectar without having to leave :) It is handy having all the farm/garden content on one lot :)
    Anarchh wrote:
    Sure looks pretty! I don't download lots really, as I don't have a lot of stuff, but I like to see the pictures - can always get some inspiration from them!
    Thank you Anarchh :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh, Kate - this is sooo lovely! Your son is a fabulous builder. I have rec'd and downloaded this wonderful lot. Thank you so much for sharing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love it what a lovely clever son you have :)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    I showed my g/f and she was mighty impressed so I bought it, downloaded the lot and recommended it! :)
  • Options
    nightvyxennightvyxen Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh I just had to go Download.. Alike everyone else addicted to this game myself. Thank you muchly.

I also noticed your actually just down the way from where I live, I'm up in Gisborne, Hope you don't mind another kiwi Friend adding you ^_^
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very pretty. I can't wait to get this set so I can download your farm.
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very cute! I love it!
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited March 2014
    That looks so great! He did a terrific job on the lot, left a rec and will download if (when) I purchase the tractor!
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh Kate your son is so talented!! Rec'd and fav'd! My game is gonna be stuffed with neat new things later today! LOL
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited March 2014
    Another fantastic lot, Kate! Downloaded and rec'd. :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    samiam662 wrote:
    Oh, Kate - this is sooo lovely! Your son is a fabulous builder. I have rec'd and downloaded this wonderful lot. Thank you so much for sharing! :mrgreen:
    Thank you samiam :) Enjoy using this lot :)
    jacqpinks wrote:
    I love it what a lovely clever son you have :)
    Thank you jacqpinks :)
    rnKEhBT.png