Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almond Biscotti Modern Home by MidnightPearl

Hi everyone, I've been busy leanring how to build better from 2009 until now, so hopefully my building is getting better, anyways, I've decided to build homes that represent food, and I've just finished my first Food house called Almond Biscotti Modern Home:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8035636

2qlg7pi.png
2hpkh3a.png
2uxwn5t.png
73ozea.png
2n6gg1w.png
2dk0eua.png
10shsgp.png
9la9vk.png
176zh3.png
s6ohz5.png
117wm0p.png
28aup38.png
2mx2wdc.png

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited February 2014
    Almond Biscotti is a very nice home. :) very nice exterior design of the building and of the outdoors areas! The glass windows at the front of the house looks great.It looks very nice how you have done the hot tub area ! The trees and plants either side of the tub looks nice. Great flooring pattern that you have used for the pool and hot tub area. The water jet features either side at the front of the home looks great. Very nice pond area! Great covered over structure area for sims to relax on the seats and enjoy the nice surroundings and outdoors air. The colours you have used for the exterior looks nice..Nice furnishing of the interior. Nice dining area next to the window for sims to enjoy eating a meal with the sunlight coming in and looking outside. It looks nice how you have done the curved sofa sectional seating in the living room area for sims to relax on and watch tv. The floor mat there looks nice. Nice shades of colour that you have used in the master bedroom.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited February 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Almond Biscotti is a very nice home. :) very nice exterior design of the building and of the outdoors areas! The glass windows at the front of the house looks great.It looks very nice how you have done the hot tub area ! The trees and plants either side of the tub looks nice. Great flooring pattern that you have used for the pool and hot tub area. The water jet features either side at the front of the home looks great. Very nice pond area! Great covered over structure area for sims to relax on the seats and enjoy the nice surroundings and outdoors air. The colours you have used for the exterior looks nice..Nice furnishing of the interior. Nice dining area next to the window for sims to enjoy eating a meal with the sunlight coming in and looking outside. It looks nice how you have done the curved sofa sectional seating in the living room area for sims to relax on and watch tv. The floor mat there looks nice. Nice shades of colour that you have used in the master bedroom.
    It is a very nice home! :)

thanku :)
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited February 2014
    your build makes me want coffee or chai and a biscotti...

I would write more, but i'm falling asleep. i will rec before i pass out on the keyboard though!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Very beautiful! :D I love the architecture! That carport looks nice too. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    your build makes me want coffee or chai and a biscotti...

I would write more, but i'm falling asleep. i will rec before i pass out on the keyboard though!

lol thanku :)

yanti68
    Very beautiful! I love the architecture! That carport looks nice too. Left you a well deserved recommendation

thanku :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi MidnightPearl :D
    Biscotti is a wonderful contemporary build, I love the soft coloured wood and how it contrast with the black on the exterior, beautifully landscaped. Left a rec.
    Hugs Folly :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited February 2014
    A gorgeous modern home. I love the outside space, it looks so tranquil and I love the name,it's making me hungry! Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi MidnightPearl :D
    Biscotti is a wonderful contemporary build, I love the soft coloured wood and how it contrast with the black on the exterior, beautifully landscaped. Left a rec.
    Hugs Folly :D

thanks follyfoot :)
    walkingstick says:
    A gorgeous modern home. I love the outside space, it looks so tranquil and I love the name,it's making me hungry! Rec'd.

yeah, it made me hungry too, thanku walkingstick :)