Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pink Ivy Townhouse....by MidnightPearl

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited February 2014
    Pink Ivy Townhouse is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it. It looks great how you have done the roofing. The sunflowers outside the front windows look nice. Great texture that you have used for the fencing. It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features along the side of the house. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers between the water features. Very nice pool area! It looks great how you have placed the tree plants on the corners of the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking meals outdoors on the bbq. It is nice that you have the chess table outdoors so as sims can fun playing chess and building up their logic skill, whilst also enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The living room looks very nice. It looks nice how you have angled the arm chairs either side of the sofa. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seats there, watching tv or reading a book. It looks great that you have placed bookcases either side of the tv. It looks nice how you have done the curtains there. The patterned flooring and floor mat looks very nice both in the living room and dining room. Very nice dining room! Nice type of dining seats and table that you have used. The pattern that you have used for the wall looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the corner shelves nook area there. Great design of the kitchen. Very nice floor pattern that you have used. The bar stool counter looks great. Sims will enjoy eating a meal there whilst sitting on the bar stools, or just sit there watching another sim cooking the meal. Nice shades of pink that you have used through the rooms. The texture that you have used for the countertops looks nice. The hanging apron on the wall is a nice touch to the room. Nice type of ceiling lights that you have used there. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shades of colour that you have used for the walls and nice patterns that you have used for the floor mats. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable seats that you have placed in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited February 2014
    I like it also very pretty
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited February 2014
    This is a beautiful looking lot. Reccd.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rec'd it for you :)
    It's very nice - I like the pool area, and the classy feel to the whole place.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited February 2014
    thanku for all of your positive feedback and rec's : rosemow, msbeckycat,Karritz, YellowJane :):):)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's so pretty! :D I love the exterior and the pool area. Recommended. Good job! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    It's so pretty! :D I love the exterior and the pool area. Recommended. Good job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

thanks yanti68 and thanks for the rec! :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited February 2014
    Very pretty. Love the soft shades. Rec'd.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful build Midnight Pearl :D I love the colour pallette.
    Left a rec. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2014
    This is a pretty place, thought you did a good job.. rec'd. looking forward to your next build. xx Jules
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Very pretty. Love the soft shades. Rec'd.

thanku walking stick :)
    HARLEY2 says
    This is a pretty place, thought you did a good job.. rec'd. looking forward to your next build. xx Jules

thanku HARLY2, yes, I'm building another unique home :)
    follyfoot says
    Beautiful build Midnight Pearl I love the colour pallette.
    Left a rec. Hugs Folly

thanku follyfoot :)

thanks for the love and rec's! :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful!! :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    azul662azul662 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2014
    I like it very much. It's quite cute & simple - which I really like to have in my world. Great job, I gave you a rec.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    azul662 wrote:
    I like it very much. It's quite cute & simple - which I really like to have in my world. Great job, I gave you a rec.

thanku very much :)
    GreenCats says
    Beautiful!!

thanku GreenCats :)