Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paradise Park - amusement park/boardwalk for BB, ST, IP and LP. CC free.

Paradise Park
Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7959583
Description: CC Free. This is the perfect amusement park/boardwalk for your sun loving beach sims. Created for tropical worlds like BB, ST, IP and LP. Ride the 2 wonder Roller Coasters [be sure to buy a ticket from the Ticket Machine]. Surf the Wave Machine, visit the Kissing Booths, have your photo taken, get your face painted, eat in the Restaurant or Cafe. Or... Play Chess, grab a Gumball, look through the Telescope, make a Snowcone, play Pool, sample the many foods offered by the Seasonal Food Stands, play n the Sandpit, Slide, sit at the Fire Pit or simply relax in the lounge and watch TV.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2014
    Looks lovely. I will favorite and download when I'm next on game (whenever that will be...working and being sick has left me little time for simming so far this year :( )
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited January 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Looks lovely. I will favorite and download when I'm next on game (whenever that will be...working and being sick has left me little time for simming so far this year :( )
    Awww jcp011c2...I am so sorry that you are sick, I hope you get better soon *hugs* Hopefully work will ease up and you will find some time to sim :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    edited January 2014
    Very nice build, kateoverend. I am going to rec and hopefully download if it has the compatible EP's (I do not have SP's except one, so I am really hoping these won't be required) But I will definitely rec it. :)
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for this! I look forward to using it soon!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Very nice build, kateoverend. I am going to rec and hopefully download if it has the compatible EP's (I do not have SP's except one, so I am really hoping these won't be required) But I will definitely rec it. :)
    Hello djacquelynstew :) Thank you for the recommendation :) This build contains items from HELS, which you have but does contain items from 3 EPs that you do not have. Hopefully if you decide to download this lot (which I hope you do :) ) you can easily replace the missing items :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Mylita wrote:
    Thanks for this! I look forward to using it soon!

Mylita
    Hello Mylita :) I hope you have fun with this build in your game :)
    rnKEhBT.png