Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something I noticed......

My sim's husband had an affair with their neighbor, and his work partner, Justine Keaton. The attraction system is really annoying. Right now Kathleen and Jacen are expecting their second child and are in a new house a bit away from Justine, Marty and their son but after Jacen 'fessed up Kathleen got got the betrayed moodlet (expected) but what I didn't expect is whenever Jacen goes to sleep in their bed, he throws his hands up in the air and a thought bubble of Kathleen and the crossed out symbol appears. :lol:

I assume whenever the moodlet goes away he'll be able to sleep next to her? xD. Something I never knew could happen in the game! :) .

Edit: So, basically, whenever a cheating sim confesses he and the sim he cheated ON (not with) can't sleep in the same bed.

Comments

• Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,099 Member
    edited January 2014
    yup i've seen that many times. Must of been ur first time :)
  • Options
    AngelinArosebedAngelinArosebed Posts: 117
    edited January 2014
    Aha, I had a sim with the inappropriate trait randomly kiss a guy once in the middle of me having her talk to him. This was before the attraction system, apparently inappropriate sims will occasionally randomly kiss people. XD

Needless to say her husband was none too pleased and got the 'betrayed' moodlet for about two days. I tried having her apologize and make up with him but he just kept getting mad. At the end of the two days, I thought they'd go back to normal, but nope, he divorced her on the spot. She was still living in the house though, I think, so I just had them make up and re-marry.

That attraction system is annoying as heck though. DX It causes so many problems and really doesn't add much to the gameplay for all the trouble it causes.
  • Options
    HorseLoverXOHorseLoverXO Posts: 145
    edited January 2014
    Aha, I had a sim with the inappropriate trait randomly kiss a guy once in the middle of me having her talk to him. This was before the attraction system, apparently inappropriate sims will occasionally randomly kiss people. XD

Needless to say her husband was none too pleased and got the 'betrayed' moodlet for about two days. I tried having her apologize and make up with him but he just kept getting mad. At the end of the two days, I thought they'd go back to normal, but nope, he divorced her on the spot. She was still living in the house though, I think, so I just had them make up and re-marry.

That attraction system is annoying as heck though. DX It causes so many problems and really doesn't add much to the gameplay for all the trouble it causes.

Yeah, it's very annoying. I have Jacen and Kathleen and happily married and then he starts getting wishes to flirt and even woohoo with Justine simply because he's attracted to her. The attraction system heavily change how I wanted my game to turn out. :roll:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello HorseLoverXO :)
    I have experienced this as my sim had the 'irresistible' trait. It proved to be rather frustrating, as he would kiss and woo hoo without my knowledge [I have the free will setting high] :( I removed this trait, as I found I could not leave him unattended... :roll: And it gave him a 'dirtbag' reputation :(
    rnKEhBT.png