The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DBS Winterful, Wonderful Creations 2013-2014

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,747 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello Airis. :) Art Deco starter is a very nice home! Great exterior of it. The pattern on the exterior looks nice. It looks great that you have placed the pattern on the front porchway wall as well as using it in the kitchen area. . Very nice shades of red that you have used for both the exterior and the interior. It looks great how you have placed the windows. The zen garden looks nice..Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy eating a meal with the sunshine coming in and also looking out through the window to see what is happening outside. It looks very nice that you have placed the pictures either side of the window on the wall. The ceiling lights that you have placed through the home look vey nice and suit the home. Nice living room alcove beside the stairs for sims to relax on the sofa and have a read of a book or watch tv. It looks nice that you have placed the pictures on the side wall there and also behind the bedheads in the bedroom. Nice patterns that you have used for the beds. It looks great that you have coloured the front door red. The flooring pattern in the kitchen area looks nice. It look nice that you have coloured the window edges red. It is a very nice starter home .
    Manuel is a very nice sim. The suit that he is wearing looks nice. His hairstyle suits him.
    Congratulations on The View being the featured item this week. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello Emma :) Lofty Lot is a very nice home. Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers at the front of the home and have edged them with rocks . The plants on the upper balcony look nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Very nice shades of orange and yellow that you have used. Great design of the kitchen. It looks great how you have done the alcove section where the hanging utensils are. Nice type of dining seats that you have used for sims to enjoy eating their meals on, and the orange floor mat underneath gives it a great look. Very nice corner sitting room area. The pattern pictures on the walls there are nice for sims to see when relaxing there. The sunflowers look nice. Very nice bed area. It looks great how you have done the ledges either side of the bed and placed the vase s of flowers on it, then have the dressers in the corners and the pictures above them. The lights behind the bed head looks very nice . The combination of it all looks great! It looks great how you have placed the shelves in the bathroom near the shower and have placed the pot plants and beauty products on them. The towels under the bathroom sink look great how you have placed them.
    It is a very nice loft home!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited January 2014
    woot woot!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you very much for your comments, Sharon and Rose.
    Rose, I missed you today !! Happy to see you´re here and well. I´m going off today because I feel tired. Sending you big hugs.

url.jpeg
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2014
    Manssom wrote:
    woot woot!
    Hi sweetie. Great to see you stop in here. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Night Inma. Hope you get some rest.:D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello Manssom :) I hope you are having a nice week.

Your picture is very nice Airis :) I hope that the night's sleep will help you.
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,368 Member
    edited January 2014
    Beautiful new lots and sim, I left recs :D

Congrats Inma :D

Wishing all a nice and relaxing monday. :D **Hugs**
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    32.gif
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello Svineprutter :) I hope you are having a nice week.

The photo of the little baby is very beautiful Sharon. :) It is lovely.
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited January 2014
    @Emma- I love the loft! It's so chic and sleek and would be wonderful for a career driven sim with no intentions of settling down immediately. Thanks for sharing sweetie. :D **Hugs**

Thank you :D *Hugs*
    rosemow wrote:
    Hello Emma :) Lofty Lot is a very nice home. Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers at the front of the home and have edged them with rocks . The plants on the upper balcony look nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Very nice shades of orange and yellow that you have used. Great design of the kitchen. It looks great how you have done the alcove section where the hanging utensils are. Nice type of dining seats that you have used for sims to enjoy eating their meals on, and the orange floor mat underneath gives it a great look. Very nice corner sitting room area. The pattern pictures on the walls there are nice for sims to see when relaxing there. The sunflowers look nice. Very nice bed area. It looks great how you have done the ledges either side of the bed and placed the vase s of flowers on it, then have the dressers in the corners and the pictures above them. The lights behind the bed head looks very nice . The combination of it all looks great! It looks great how you have placed the shelves in the bathroom near the shower and have placed the pot plants and beauty products on them. The towels under the bathroom sink look great how you have placed them.
    It is a very nice loft home!

:D aww thank you :D

Congratulations to Inma being picked the fave :D well done hun

578223448_369625.gif?4
  • Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited January 2014
    1.jpg"height=450""width=450"

2.jpg"height=450""width=450"

3.jpg"height=450""width=450"

5.jpg"height=450""width=450"

10.jpg"height=450""width=450"

11.jpg"height=450""width=450"

14.jpg"height=450""width=450"

Slideshow/Image Site Link:
    http://simmeremmasblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/shadow-studio.html

Shadow Studio
    Every you need in one place and all on one small space, its an open plan ground floor with kitchen, Dining room, Living-room and Bedroom with a separate bathroom with fireplace, all warm colours and everything has been fully upgraded so no need to worry of anything breaking on you, also there a small garden to grow your greens, also has glass panel roof to let natural light in. CC FREE CAP FREE PLAYTESTED

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7960427
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello Emma :) Shadow Studio is a very nice home. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and rocks outside the front of the studio. Great exterior of it. The textures that you have used for the exterior walls looks great. It looks nice how you have done the front alcove nook area with the 2 seats and the hanging plants for sims to sit outside and have a chat together. Great produce garden patch for sims to harvest the plants to use the produce in cooking. The glass roofing is nice for sunlight to come in from above. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have done the study desk area with the easel, bookcase and the computer! The painting on the easel is very nice. It is nice to have the mannequins nearby and that you have sim taken pictures of your sim on the wall. It looks great that you have the art items on the nearby wall shelf. . Great design of the kitchen. Nice texture of the kitchen walls. Great bar stool counter to eat meals at. The pink roses is a nice sight for sims to see when preparing food. It looks great how you have placed them in the container. It looks nice that you have placed a fireplace in the corner of the bathroom. The string of shells and the vertical row of photos on the wall of the bathroom looks nice. Nice colours that you have used through the home. Nice furnishing of the bed area. The pattern that you have used for the curtains there is nice. The cherry blossom plants either side of the bed and the leaves pictures on the wall behind the bed suit the feel of the house very well. The patterned floor mat looks great. Nice sitting nook near the kitchen area for sims to sit and relax on the seats.
    It is a very nice home!

Your snail picture is very cute! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    1kindwordsarelikehoney.gif?rdrts=65021910

Good morning everyone. Sorry that I wasn't on yesterday. @Emma- The Shadow loft looks amazing. i wanted to ask if you used any store content in it, because the exchange has none listed for it? Thanks so much for sharing it hon. I wish all of you a wonderful Wednesday. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello, my dear friends :D

I took yesterday that I felt better for ironing clothes and going out for dinner with my hubby. Today I woke up with a cold !! LOL It´s very cold (Polar winds) and raining here, so it´s logical :XD:

Beautiful, Emma. Rec´d :thumbup:

wanted-to-wish-you-a-happy-wednesday.jpg

CREATIONS

Week 3

- Art Deco in Red Starter Base Game by AIRIS6962 pg. 15 http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7955646

- Manuel Garrido (No CAP, No CC) by AIRIS6962 pg. 15 http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7955652

- Leep's Little Lofty Lot by leep45508 pg. 15 http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7957145

- Shadow Studio by leep45508 pg. 16 http://www.thesims3.comassetDetail.html?assetId=7960427
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @Inma- I'm glad that you got some time with your hubby, but I'm sorry that you have a cold. I hope that you feel better soon sweetie.:D **Hugs**

FeelBetter.gif
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited January 2014
    nonameCAD28Q2Z.gif

Good Morning Sharon sweetie :mrgreen:

I hope your having a great week and have a nice day **hugs**
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited January 2014
    @Michael- Great to see you popping in sweetie. I hope that you have a great Wednesday too. :mrgreen: **Big Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,368 Member
    edited January 2014
    Brrrrr, it's cold outside.

Sending happy wedensday wishes and a bit of readin. :D **Hugs**

The Winter Tale

Trees bared to winter's touch
    By winter's breath laid bare
    Leaves whisper of winter's heart
    Of winter's heart they share
    Upon the floor red, copper glow
    In waning sun, cold winter's hold
    Whisper leaves, the story told
    Of winter's heart laid bare
    Tell it swiftly, in the fading glow
    Ere all be covered in winter's snow
    Tell it softly, speak it low
    Ere all things cease to grow
    Tell of autumn; brooding, dark
    For she made winter lonely, stark
    Speak of summer; distant, cold
    For on her winter has no hold
    Whisper of spring; haughty, lout
    For winter's end she brings about
    FIENDS! FOES! FELL and FOUL!
    Soon to be swept under winter's cowl
    When Sun is gone and Moon is dead
    Winter's tale shall know no end
    For winter first did come
    And by winter all will be undone
    Tell it softly, speak it low
    Ere winter's breath covers all in snow

Frederick Weyer
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    That's a beautiful poem Svend. Thanks for sharing it.:D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hello Sharon :) and marcel21 :) I hope you are having a nice day.
    Hello Airis :) I hope that you feel better from your cold very soon.
    Hello Svineprutter :) Your Winter poem is very nice.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    good-night-picture.jpg

@Rose- Hi hon. I hope that you had a great Wednesday.:D **Hugs**

I'm getting off for the night guys. Take care and have a wonderful evening.:D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wonder how I missed this thread? :shock: I recognise some fantastic builds/ creations that I have commented on already and recommended. I missed Airis Art Deco starter! Great job Airis. Left you a recommendation.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Making a note to check this thread regularly now. :D