Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katie and Snowflake - 50 Foal Challenge

Welcome to my 50 foal challenge! This is just something relaxed and fun, and I'll update it whenever I feel like it. :)

If you'd like to start your own 50 foal challenge, the official rules can be found here .

Updates

Update One

Comments

• Options
    HorseLoverXOHorseLoverXO Posts: 145
    edited December 2013
    Foals/ Downloads

Great Reads
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

Katie Brooks - Equestrian, Frugal, Angler, Green Thumb, Loves The Outdoors

Snowflake Brooks - Obediant, Agile, Friendly

Twenty three year old Katie Brooks moved from her average life in Sunset Valley to a more small town life in Appaloosa Plains to achieve her dreams of becoming a well known equestrian.

Her parents gave her a sweet Welsh Cob mare to help her achieve her dream. Katie was already attached to the loving mare, and she knew the two of them could live a legacy together.

screenshot_original.jpg

Katie mounted Snowflake, Hey this isn't so bad.

screenshot_original.jpg

"I take that back!"

screenshot_original.jpg

Luckily, Snowflake was able to sense her rider's fear and kept at a slow and steady pace. Katie began to get used to sitting in the saddle.

screenshot_original.jpg

Once Katie was comfortable riding, they began to do a little jumping. Snowflake instantly took to it and flew over the jumps with ease.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

After a while, she dismounted and untacked Snowflake as she headed off to City Hall to register as a self employed horse woman.

screenshot_original.jpg

A better view of the lovely Snowflake.

screenshot_original.jpg

Later that night, Katie adopted a stallion named Hip Hop. Snowflake took to him instantly.

screenshot_original.jpg

Looking out the window to the pasture, Katie smiled. Her dream was finally coming true.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Bump..I apologize for the black bars around the pictures. I think it's because they captured in minimized screen. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RedSwiftie13RedSwiftie13 Posts: 478 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Aww cute horses :) I like Katie as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Aww cute horses :) I like Katie as well!

Thank you. :)