Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roaring Heights Festival Lot

Roaring Heights Festival Lot :)

NEW Download link added: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7872042#
CC free. 64x64 size lot. Many cool seasonal activities for your sims to do. Tested and working well. Pastel colour scheme to match the Art Deco theme of the world :)

Summer.

screenshot_original.jpg
[img][/img]

Winter.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Spring.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Fall.

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Public Toilet and Shower rooms :)

screenshot_original.jpg
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    Looks good! :thumbup:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited December 2013
    Looks good! :thumbup:
    Thank you Cinderelli :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited December 2013
    Looks good -- I'll give it a shot. (Thought I saw one done by one of the Gurus but now can't find it.) I do like that you have the Wishing Well -- I've been trying to find a place for it in town.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your Festival lot for Roaring Heights is great! :) It suits RH very well. It looks great how you have the different activities for the various seasons. Great choices of items for each season. The balloons look nice. It looks nice how you have the water feature in the middle of the lot. Nice shade of blue that you have used through the lot. Great to have the archery for sims to enjoy foing. Nice floor pattern paving that you have used. It looks a fun and enjoyable place for our sims to visit all throughout the year. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Looks good -- I'll give it a shot. (Thought I saw one done by one of the Gurus but now can't find it.) I do like that you have the Wishing Well -- I've been trying to find a place for it in town.

Hello stilljustme2 :) This park was made into a 'basic' festival lot by one of the Guru's but I have 'expanded' on this adding more activities :) I hope you like it :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your Festival lot for Roaring Heights is great! :) It suits RH very well. It looks great how you have the different activities for the various seasons. Great choices of items for each season. The balloons look nice. It looks nice how you have the water feature in the middle of the lot. Nice shade of blue that you have used through the lot. Great to have the archery for sims to enjoy foing. Nice floor pattern paving that you have used. It looks a fun and enjoyable place for our sims to visit all throughout the year. :)
    Thank you Rose for your positive feedback *hugs*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited December 2013

Hello stilljustme2 :) This park was made into a 'basic' festival lot by one of the Guru's but I have 'expanded' on this adding more activities :) I hope you like it :)

aha, thank you I was just wondering if the Guru festival lot included anything besides base game. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kate!!!! :D:D:D Fav'ed and rec'd and they say :wink:
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited December 2013
    Looks really good! I gave it a rec and saved to Favorites so I can download it tonight! :P
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited December 2013
    lovely build really really looks good really fits the RH theme :)
  • Options
    Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited December 2013
    Really fits so well with the world especially with those pastels. I love the fact you included the archery range too :D Great Job DRF'ed
  • Options
    edited December 2013

aha, thank you I was just wondering if the Guru festival lot included anything besides base game. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kate!!!! :D:D:D Fav'ed and rec'd and they say :wink:

Hello stickykisses :) The Guru lot was nice, and it was awesome of him to make it for us, but it was very 'bare bones' so I created one using pastels and adding many activities to encourage lots of sims to linger using everything :) Thank you for the recommendation :)

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Looks really good! I gave it a rec and saved to Favorites so I can download it tonight! :P

Thank you Nik :) Have fun using this lot :)
    Really fits so well with the world especially with those pastels. I love the fact you included the archery range too :D Great Job DRF'ed

Hello Landerlady, thank you :) I tried adding many different types of outdoor activities to this lot so that each season offered our sims new experiences :)
    Karritz wrote:
    It looks good Kate.

Thank you Karritz :)
    rumbutter wrote:
    lovely build really really looks good really fits the RH theme :)

Thank you rumbutter :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    UtopiaUtopia Posts: 164 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi kateoverend, this looks pretty close to what I'm after. I love that you've added Archery and other activities which is what really sells me, I'm going to try it out in Midnight Hollow. Thanks for sharing this! :thumbup:

Just so you know though, the link you posted above doesn't work,so maybe you would want to update that in your original post above. I found the download in your studio :) So I've added the working link below.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7872042#
    Mysticalmaid
    <3 Tweet me @samwitts2 <3
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    OOoo Kate! I love that you added the archery items! I always squeeze those into my worlds out in a park somewhere. Awesome that it's included in the festival lot.
    Awww... Thank you lucyvp86 :) I like to add as many interesting activities as I can into the festival lots :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    nice I allways want my festival lot to be more than just season and 1 other EP/world depending on wha tthey where made for....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    oh the lot is no longer awailibel...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:

Use Utopia's link. It works.

Lovely lot, Kate :) Recommended and downloaded :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Utopia wrote:
    Hi kateoverend, this looks pretty close to what I'm after. I love that you've added Archery and other activities which is what really sells me, I'm going to try it out in Midnight Hollow. Thanks for sharing this! :thumbup:

Just so you know though, the link you posted above doesn't work,so maybe you would want to update that in your original post above. I found the download in your studio :) So I've added the working link below.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7872042#
    Thank you Utopia :) I am not sure why the original link did not work... It used to *confused frown*
    anettesb wrote:
    nice I allways want my festival lot to be more than just season and 1 other EP/world depending on wha tthey where made for....
    anettesb wrote:

Sorry :oops: NEW Download link added: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7872042#
    Original post has been edited :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

No! Why? I didn't get to download it :cry:
    anettesb wrote:

Use Utopia's link. It works.

Lovely lot, Kate :) Recommended and downloaded :)

I am sorry my friends :) I do not know what went wrong with the original link. It did use to work :(
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited May 2014
    Very nice! Downloaded and recommended!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Very nice! Downloaded and recommended!
    Thank you cherid - enjoy! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi love your festival lot downloaded & recommended sims going to love this :D