Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Roaring Heights because this world should be seen from the top floor of a highrise :)

Description: CC free. Art Deco with Garden Balcony.
For Roaring Heights because this world should be seen from the top floor of a highrise, the views are stunning!
35x36 lot size. 2 Bedroom, Bathroom, Elevators, Kitchen/Dining, Lounge, Garden Balcony, BBQ, Firepit, Fireplace, Bar, Lobby with Fountain and NPC Door.
Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7857922

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

View from balcony in Roaring Heights at night :)

screenshot_original.jpg

View from balcony in Roaring Heights during the day :)

screenshot_original.jpg
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited December 2013
    I know I have been creating a few of these lately [3 in fact! :lol: ] I promise this is my last. It is just that I do so admire the views from the Penthouses, and Roaring Heights is such a beautiful world, it looks gorgeous from these LN highrises :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited December 2013
    I agree. It looks gorgeous.

I had a quick look around the world this morning. It took about 7 minutes to download. I was thinking of your epic struggle yesterday.

Within half an hour I had the world, the venue and the extra clothes downloaded and installed. I liked what I saw of the world but didn't want to stay there. I think I was disappointed at the lifelessness of the tall roof decor. But everything else was a delight.

This build of yours will be great in the world. It definitely needs a view from on high.

Well done :thumbup:
  • Options
    MistySmudge01MistySmudge01 Posts: 317 Member
    edited December 2013
    OOoh i love it, (will check out your others too, gonna dl and rec :) :thumbup: :-)
  • Options
    MistySmudge01MistySmudge01 Posts: 317 Member
    edited December 2013
    :( Won't let me download it, might be a problem with the site, so i will try later Kate.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Karritz wrote:
    I agree. It looks gorgeous.

I had a quick look around the world this morning. It took about 7 minutes to download. I was thinking of your epic struggle yesterday.

Within half an hour I had the world, the venue and the extra clothes downloaded and installed. I liked what I saw of the world but didn't want to stay there. I think I was disappointed at the lifelessness of the tall roof decor. But everything else was a delight.

This build of yours will be great in the world. It definitely needs a view from on high.

Well done :thumbup:
    Thank you Karritz for your positive feedback :) The views from the LN skyscrapers are great, and they look okay in RH :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    OOoh i love it, (will check out your others too, gonna dl and rec :) :thumbup: :-)
    Thank you Misty, this is my favourite of the 3 I have created, I love the garden balcony. If you wish you could replace the flower pots with planters so that your sim can grow their own fruits and veges :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    :( Won't let me download it, might be a problem with the site, so i will try later Kate.
    That is worrisome, did you manage to download this? I see it has had 53 downloads. I tried, and it worked fine for me :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited December 2013
    Very nice, downloaded for me no problem left you a rec.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited December 2013
    It's great, Kate!! You could do 10 of these and I wouldn't complain. I love 'em and they save me the time of doing them myself. Your interior design/decor is stellar these days. Big rec and download. Thank you, sweetheart!! :mrgreen: (Plus, I like your subject title. :wink: )
  • Options
    htairchix3htairchix3 Posts: 875 Member
    edited December 2013
    I love it Kate! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited December 2013
    that looks great , will rec and dl when i finally can buy the world.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    momboqueen wrote:
    Very nice, downloaded for me no problem left you a rec.
    Thank you momboqueen :) Enjoy! :)
    samiam662 wrote:
    It's great, Kate!! You could do 10 of these and I wouldn't complain. I love 'em and they save me the time of doing them myself. Your interior design/decor is stellar these days. Big rec and download. Thank you, sweetheart!! :mrgreen: (Plus, I like your subject title. :wink: )
    Awww... Thank you Sam *hugs* I am very much enjoying creating lots in the art deco era style, although I must give some credit to my Son on this build as he choose the wallpaper colours and built the booth seating in the kitchen :)
    htairchix3 wrote:
    I love it Kate! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    Thank you htairchix :)
    krimsonnox wrote:
    that looks great , will rec and dl when i finally can buy the world.

Hello krimsonnox :) Thank you for your kind comments :) I hope you are able to acquire the world soon, as it really is quite special :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for doing this Kateoverend! I really love the style and furniture layout. Downloaded it today. Tell me, where did you put (or would you put) this highrise in RH? Any recommendations?
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks kateoverend for this awesome lot :mrgreen: I downloaded and rec'ed :mrgreen:
    I was wondering where did you get her pretty everyday dress :?: Oh one more question
    where did you place this lot in RH ?
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you, Kate, for creating these lovely lots. I grabbed this one and your second one just now, as I missed that one (your first highrise is already in my RH).

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you kate for another wonderful highrise :D , all of the ones you uploaded are amazing and well decorated. DL, and Rec. I haven't seen that picnic bench before :shock:, where is that from.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you kate for another wonderful highrise :D , all of the ones you uploaded are amazing and well decorated. DL, and Rec. I haven't seen that picnic bench before :shock:, where is that from.
    Aww.. Thank you Dragon, I do hope you enjoy using this lot :) The picnic bench came with the new Boardwalk venue :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you, Kate, for creating these lovely lots. I grabbed this one and your second one just now, as I missed that one (your first highrise is already in my RH).

Happy Simming! :)

You are welcome Mistletoe, my Son and I love seeing fellow simmers using and enjoying our creations :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    View from balcony in Roaring Heights at night :)

screenshot_original.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for this! It's gorgeous! Rec'd for sure!
  • Options
    PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited December 2013
    This is beautiful! You are very talented :)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh Kate! This is lovely! I really love the balcony garden! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Thank you for this! It's gorgeous! Rec'd for sure!
    PattyCo wrote:
    This is beautiful! You are very talented :)
    Oh Kate! This is lovely! I really love the balcony garden! :D

Thank you AmaraRena, PattyCo and Cinderelli :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi kateoverend don't know if you missed jaletu2005 and my post or what :?: :? but we did have a question about your lovely apartment? Where did you place it in RH? Also where did you get that lovely dress your sim is wearing?
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    I love your lot, Kate! It's wonderful. Especially the balcony, it gives it so much more character than a normal highrise: with seating, and trees and all, for our sims to watch the sunset ;) Great use of the windows, too, I must say :lol:

Can I ask one thing: where did you get that corner sofa from? Is it an EP/SP or store? :lol: Thanks, and thanks for an awesome lot!