Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Farm and Garden that my Son has created :)

Community Farm and Garden

CC free. 60x60 size lot. Barn, Stables, Gardens, Tree Groves, Fishing Pond, Bee Hives and more. Made with Grandpas Grove Tractor, Fowl N Feathers Chicken Coop, Milkin' It Dairy Corral and SwiftGro Gardening Station.
Tested and works fine :)
Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7809309

screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yay to Kate and Son! :lol: I LOVE it! The greenhouse is a great addition, too!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited November 2013
    Great job!! Love the layout for the tractor and how he utilized all the great PC farming items we have!! Left you a rec :thumbup:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2013
    Super Awesome work, you can see that a lot of hard work and many hours went into your Lot, it looks fabulous :wink:<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your son's Community Farm and Garden is great. :) Great layout of the various areas of the build. Our sims will enjoy visiting the lot and doing all the different farm activities. It looks great how he has done the tractor dirt pathways. Great planting/positions of the plants in the various sections of the outdoors areas. The circle of fruit tress looks good. Sims will enjoy milking the cows, talking to the chickens, harvesting the plants and having tractor rides. Great pond for sims to enjoy fishing. The greenhouse looks great, and it is great to have the swift gro machine there to help in the growing of the plants. Great way you have curved the fruit trees either side of the greenhouse. Great exterior design of the barn. The red colour and type of door is great. It looks like one of the sims that visited the farm is having an argument with the chicken! Great to have the new orange trees to harvest,
    It is a great build :)
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited November 2013
    samiam662 wrote:
    Yay to Kate and Son! :lol: I LOVE it! The greenhouse is a great addition, too!
    Thank you Sam :) It is great to now have so many wonderful farming items in our game :)
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Great job!! Love the layout for the tractor and how he utilized all the great PC farming items we have!! Left you a rec :thumbup:
    Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation Tiki :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited November 2013
    Just downloaded and recommended!

I already have your son's farmhouse. This community farm will be a great addition to my Riverview!

Your son did an excellent job!!! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    mcrudd wrote:
    Super Awesome work, you can see that a lot of hard work and many hours went into your Lot, it looks fabulous :wink:<3
    Thank you Mel :) Yes he spent a wee while, but he is just so pleased to be able to play TS3 again and let his creative juices flow after a hard term of exams and studies :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited November 2013
    OO! This looks great! I love the track/path design. And i like that there's a greenhouse too on the lot. Well done.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your son's Community Farm and Garden is great. :) Great layout of the various areas of the build. Our sims will enjoy visiting the lot and doing all the different farm activities. It looks great how he has done the tractor dirt pathways. Great planting/positions of the plants in the various sections of the outdoors areas. The circle of fruit tress looks good. Sims will enjoy milking the cows, talking to the chickens, harvesting the plants and having tractor rides. Great pond for sims to enjoy fishing. The greenhouse looks great, and it is great to have the swift gro machine there to help in the growing of the plants. Great way you have curved the fruit trees either side of the greenhouse. Great exterior design of the barn. The red colour and type of door is great. It looks like one of the sims that visited the farm is having an argument with the chicken! Great to have the new orange trees to harvest,
    It is a great build :)

Thank you Rose :) I also like the 'circular' layout, it is good to manoeuvre the tractor around :) Yes, the new orange trees are super neat! :)
    Just downloaded and recommended!

I already have your son's farmhouse. This community farm will be a great addition to my Riverview!

Your son did an excellent job!!! :)

Hello Mistletoe :) Thank you for the recommendation :) I hope you enjoy using this lot :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you Mel :) Yes he spent a wee while, but he is just so pleased to be able to play TS3 again and let his creative juices flow after a hard term of exams and studies :)

Its a pleasure, he did an awesome job and deserves lots of recommendations and downloads :)
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited November 2013
    Tell him he is an awesome builder! I love farms and this is a great edition! He really kept the Farm culture and tradtion! Well done!
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited November 2013
    Great job as always! :D
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited November 2013
    WOW! I love it. I am bookmarking it for when I can afford the corral and the tractor sets.

Your son is so creative. I wish I had his talent.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    mcrudd wrote:
    Its a pleasure, he did an awesome job and deserves lots of recommendations and downloads :)
    *hugs*
    Tell him he is an awesome builder! I love farms and this is a great edition! He really kept the Farm culture and tradtion! Well done!
    Thank you tkbluebasketball :) He truly appreciates positive feedback from fellow simmers :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Great job as always! :D
    Thank you GoddessHekate :)
    piddlesim wrote:
    WOW! I love it. I am bookmarking it for when I can afford the corral and the tractor sets.

Your son is so creative. I wish I had his talent.
    Hello piddlesim :) I hope you get this set soon, it really is great that the store team have made so many delightful farm items :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2013
    very nice! :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited November 2013
    really amazing!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2013
    Very nice!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your son did a great job Kate! Recommended!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited November 2013
    WOW, your son created a great place! :D
    Mine hardly plays the game anymore :cry:

Makes me really glad I recently got the Greenhouse set, though I haven't had chance to experiment with the roof pieces yet.
    Now all I need to do is collect the rest of those farming sets! :(

But I DL'd & Rec'd!
    (I'm saving it for when I eventually can get those missing sets. I can't install it now since I only have the Greenhouse set, or it will be a mess. :lol: )

Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Just another of the joyous moments of being a mother...being so proud of what they do! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow Kate, your son has a lot of talent with building. Beautiful lot! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well done Kate. There is a lot of creativity in this design. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    very nice! :D
    ceejay402 wrote:
    really amazing!
    Thank you BlkBarbiegal and ceejay :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Very nice!
    Thank you Nik24X7 :)
    Your son did a great job Kate! Recommended!
    Hello cherid :) Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    WOW, your son created a great place! :D
    Mine hardly plays the game anymore :cry:

Makes me really glad I recently got the Greenhouse set, though I haven't had chance to experiment with the roof pieces yet.
    Now all I need to do is collect the rest of those farming sets! :(

But I DL'd & Rec'd!
    (I'm saving it for when I eventually can get those missing sets. I can't install it now since I only have the Greenhouse set, or it will be a mess. :lol: )

Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Just another of the joyous moments of being a mother...being so proud of what they do! :mrgreen:

Hello SimplySimazing :)
    Thank you for the recommendation and download , I hope you can acquire the sets you desire *hugs*
    My Son still likes his sims :) He does not really play however, whenever he gets into his game he gets distracted with building something :lol:
    It is cool that we have TS3 in common, it was he who introduced me to this game 2 and a half years ago :)
    I love the Greenhouse! It is an absolute must have venue if you want to create Steampunk builds, the glass windows and roof pieces are gorgeous! :)
    rnKEhBT.png