Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the Deathfish in Midnight Hollow?

Just wondering if anyone knows where the deathfish are located in Midnight Hollow? The graveyard doesn't have a pond. This is the 3rd neighborhood where the deathfish isn't in the graveyard due to the graveyard not having a pond. Riverview & Barnacle Bay don't have a pond in the graveyard. I know where the deathfish are located in those 2, but, I'm having trouble locating the deathfish in Midnight Hollow.

Comments

• Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2013
    hadn't noticed that. off to check if there's at least a death flower in there. I moved a sim there I really don't want to die...
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited September 2013
    Monte Vista didn't have a pond in the graveyard either, and in that world the Deathfish was near the lighthouse. And Monte Vista was missing Robot Fish all together.

Midnight Hollow has a lot of parks/fishing areas hopefully they are somewhere :)
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh ya, I forgot about Monte Vista not having a pond in the graveyard. I did remember seeing where they were when I got Monte Vista when it came out, but, forgot all about it. I'll keep looking. I'm sure they're somewhere and I'm missing it. Oh, and Aurora Skies graveyard doesn't have a pond either. The deathfish are at Fiskar Fishing Park.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SpottedWithinSpottedWithin Posts: 57
    edited September 2013
    I have not confirmed this yet, but it might be a place to look, There is a pond on the science facility lot, perhaps you should look there ^^? I have been so busy building I have not gotten a chance to properly check out all of the nooks and crannies of MH XD.
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited September 2013
    I had an idea. At midnight I'm gonna get my sim the collection helper and turn it on for fish and see where they are that way. Should work. Someone on Carl's The Sim's 3 Guide forum did that to see where the Deathfish in Monte Vista was. That's where I got the idea. If it works, I'll post to where they are. First though, I will check out the science lot to see if they are there.

Edit: The Deathfish and the robotfish are at the science lab. I swore I looked there. I must be blind.
    Post edited by Unknown User on