Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims picture not showing up on the exchange

Hey simmers.

So I uploaded my sim Autumn so she could be my avatar but her picture won't show up and when I tried to change her as my picture it said there was an error. Here's the link to her download.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7616538

Can anyone help? :?

Comments

• Options
    isabel_santos87isabel_santos87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hey there.

I think there might be something wrong with your sim because I followed the link you gave and I cannot see any picture, at all which is not normal.
    If you look on the exchange sims uploaded by other players have pictures with all their clothes and stuff.
    So, because you said she had cc I'm assuming you might have some corrupted cc and that's why you're not able to upload it.

My advise is: try to upload a sim without any cc, just to try and see if it works.
    If it does, then there's obviously something wrong with your previous upload.
    Or try just the same one again and maybe it will work this time.

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    HorseLoverXOHorseLoverXO Posts: 145
    edited August 2013
    Okay. I'll delete her and try to upload her again. I'm positive that all her CC IS safe so I don't think it's that.
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited August 2013
    Keep in mind that exchange is under maintenance today, so maybe that's why you are experiencing this issue. :wink:
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    isabel_santos87isabel_santos87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2013
    Eziwolf wrote:
    Keep in mind that exchange is under maintenance today, so maybe that's why you are experiencing this issue. :wink:

Yes, that could also be the case.

Just try again when the site comes back up.
    If you're sure there's nothing wrong with the cc then just wait until they're done with the maintenance and upload the sim again.