May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yard/garden/barn tools?

I was trying to round out my horse barn with appropriate items, and went looking for a hose (for the wash stall) and wheelbarrow plus shovel and/or rake (for mucking out). Since all of these would clearly be of use for gardening, which came with the base game, I went to decor and hunted through the Buy catalog. And then to the Pets folder and hunted through that catalog. And eventually to the store, where I turned up the only wheelbarrow I'd managed to find, but since it's been turned into a planter, the Faire Wheel Barrow doesn't exactly have the right utilitarian flavor. Are there really no gardening tool props in the game at all? If there are, where? (I have all EP/SP except the candy one.)

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited August 2013
    Sadly, you are dead on correct...there really just aren't much of anything in the yard/garden/barn tools category.

If you are willing to use CC, though, there is a whole garden tool category over at Around The Sims 3. :mrgreen:
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    FindusFiaFindusFia Posts: 75
    edited August 2013

Those garden tools are just what I needed, thanks.
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    edited August 2013
    Ah, excellent! These are perfect, thanks a lot.

Still seems a strange thing to be missing from the game, since they're so multi-purpose.