Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does my game keep crashing?!

i bought pets a few days ago and i see that the sims and pets are all together in the pre-made section. i dont like that but i downloaded a horse and a few dogs and whenever i click on the button, it loads and then when i click on an animal or sim, and the game crashes. could it be something i downloaded because when i first played appaloosa plains, it crashed. i didnt go into cas when i first got it loaded, i went straight into appaloosa plains and i played a couple families and then the game crashed. is it something i downloaded or my computer? or does this game really just suck!? :evil:

Comments

• Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

In order for us to provide better assistance, can you post a complete DXDiag report of your hardware setup please? Instructions can be found here:

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information

When you have the report saved as a text file, open it then press CTRL + A to select all. You can then copy and paste the text from the report into your next post.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!