Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you know that you can.......Recolour the Wetsuits and Tank?

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2013
    they nice but does she then use it when diving? as you can't set the dive out fit
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited July 2013
    I want to see her dive in those outfits and then I will think you are on to something. The scuba, snorkling, and water skiing outfits are under the "special outfits" category.

I have been working with this since the first week the updated MasterController came out.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    they nice but does she then use it when diving? as you can't set the dive out fit
    No you can't but you can set them as their swimwear. You would need a mod like MC to be able to change them into the swimwear when they are diving. There is no other way I know of to change it. I tested it in game and it defaulted to the regular dive suit color.

Here's a few pics of my sim diving I posted in the other thread.

2lca4q0.jpg

2m6o9s5.jpg
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    I must try it then, because then it was a waste to post this, if it doesn't work, just showing you anyways, that you can create a style with wetsuits:)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2013
    blunote00

I have know, I have tried.
    but I didn't save the outfit, so maybe (I don't think it is so but) it picks a random version of what is saved in cas....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2013
    Here's a qNd (quick and dirty) and unedited video of my sim going to a dive spot. I actually went into CAS to changed her hair for swimwear to the dive cap.

You can see her change from her swimwear into the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 default diving gear, then I go into MC and change her into the swimwear I recolored in CAS. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKePnHhSY1E

ETA: Posting this in both threads.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).