Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isn't he so cute!

i2pois.png

I've seen the kraken 7 times since I left my houseboat in the middle of the ocean, am I stalked or what? And you know it's coming, by the sound of a submarine underwater sound, and it's more eerie on a fall moon, and with the volume up on my computer speakers, it's even more eerier, and hear the howling, though I didn't hear much of the howling in other worlds, but now, I do, in Isla Paradiso!

besides the lag, I'm loving this Ep so far! :)

:)

Comments

• Options
    dweldydweldy Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    Oh yes, adorable. I saw on another site that someone had named him "Fluffy". I'll have nightmares now about my kids dragging one home. "Daddy, can we keep him? Please? I promise I'll feed him and take care of him and clean up after him." :)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2013
    He looks like some sort of creature that the lovable half giant character in the Harry Potter movie series would keep as a pet. :D
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    yes, I agree, daddy/mommy, can we keep him, he's so adorable! I'll feed him everyday!, yeah, right, feed him boats not sims. though I haven't named him yet, what's a good name for a giant stalker?, he stalked my houseboat 7 times, a lot less than the paparazzi!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Does any sim in that house hold have the befriend the kraken LTR :?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm not too sure, I don't know. In LTW, you can have the kraken not attack you and summon the kraken to attack other boats, I haven't played long enough to see this happen yet, sorry :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm not too sure, I don't know. In LTW, you can have the kraken not attack you and summon the kraken to attack other boats, I haven't played long enough to see this happen yet, sorry :)
    I was just wondering because my sim and his mermaid wife do have that reward, and the kraken stalks their houseboat at least twice a day. :D
  • Options
    AshNichole2010AshNichole2010 Posts: 104 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh they look fun! I'm currently re-building Isla Pardiso so I haven't gotten to actually play yet :(
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    I was just wondering because my sim and his mermaid wife do have that reward, and the kraken stalks their houseboat at least twice a day. :D

really? wow!, it might be the case then :)

I think I'll call him Tiny Tim Lol!:)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Oh they look fun! I'm currently re-building Isla Pardiso so I haven't gotten to actually play yet :(

it's fun, and scary at the same time, I'm playing quietly at my mum's place, she's alseep and I'm on my laptop, and I've got headphones, and it's so eerie, cos you hear everything that goes on in your game, including this strange sound under your boat, and you are startled to find this giant kraken silently gliding under your boat, I've been surprised a few times now and (don't give me a heart attack! LOl) kind of feeling, ya know what I mean, frighten me, kind of feeling, and this happened 7 times!!! Tiny Tim, I've just named him and cute! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

Tiny Tim. :lol: That reminds me of the character Tiny from the movie The Italian Job, the remake. The character Tiny in that movie is a big fellow that hangs out at golf driving range. The kraken, yeah he's tiny alright. :lol:
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

Tiny Tim. :lol: That reminds me of the character Tiny from the movie The Italian Job, the remake. The character Tiny in that movie is a big fellow that hangs out at golf driving range. The kraken, yeah he's tiny alright. :lol:

:lol: too funny :) the picture fits Tiny Tim perfect :)
    HollownessDevour says
    Super cool