Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Real People -> Sims Tips?

Does anyone have any tips for getting Simselves of real people to look right?
I have a lot of trouble making people's faces look correct, and i'm not exactly sure how to get different 'types' of noses, mouths, jaws/chins, and occasionally eyes to look right.
How do you get the shapes correct? What kind of photos do you use, and what techniques do you use to mimic the facial shapes?
I tend to find that strangely the longer I work on a Sim, the less it looks like the person I'm making.
q6goV2s.png
Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!

Comments

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2013
    FosoSam wrote:
    Does anyone have any tips for getting Simselves of real people to look right?
    I have a lot of trouble making people's faces look correct, and i'm not exactly sure how to get different 'types' of noses, mouths, jaws/chins, and occasionally eyes to look right.
    How do you get the shapes correct? What kind of photos do you use, and what techniques do you use to mimic the facial shapes?
    I tend to find that strangely the longer I work on a Sim, the less it looks like the person I'm making.

I have no tips xD But one thing I know to make them look somewhat realistic is decreasing the eye scale. Sorry, I'm not good with look-alikes at all! xD
  • Options
    lotterygirl13lotterygirl13 Posts: 831
    edited July 2013