The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daddy Collection (if your looking to share or download a male sim well hear you go)

hey guys so as some of you know I am no longer doing the 100 baby challenge but something that I do remember is that getting baby daddy's were a bit of a nusence and I also noticed there are lots of people doing the 100 baby challenge and asking for potential dads so I decided to set up this thread where we can all share male sims that you wouldn't mind being used for someone's 100 baby challenge, anyway if your interested in sharing your male sim then please share him :D not only is it nice to see other people's sims but you could help someone complete their 100 baby challenge :'D and create an adorable (or hideous) baby I will also make like a basic form that you can use if you want to so you can help describe your sim but obviously you don't have to use it if you don't want to its completely up to you also I apolagise in afvance if this doesnt belong hear if it doesnt let me know and I will get rid of it :oops:

Form:

Life State: Human/Vampire/Werewolf/Merman/PlantSim/Zombie/Genie/Ghost/Witch/Fairy
Traits: ? ? ? ? ?
Custom Content: No/Yes
Bio:
Download Link:
Photo Of Sim:

Comments

• Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Bump!
  • Options
    EmralEmral Posts: 481 New Member
    edited July 2013
    This is a great idea! I know there is a struggle for baby Daddies, so having an 'Adopt-a-dad' kinda thread is fantastic. I hope people put up their male sims!
  • Options
    ski260ski260 Posts: 77
    edited July 2013
    First off, thank you for making this! I will definitely be coming to this thread for my 100 BC.

I can offer up my 1st born son to anyone who needs him. (I might edit this post later with a few other sons once they grow up).

Name: Benny Dare
    Life State: Human
    Traits: Slob, Excitable, Loves The Outdoors, Inappropriate, Handy
    Custom Content: Yes, the eyes can be found [here], I'm not sure where the hair is from, and he has some items from Generations and Seasons EPs.
    Bio: Benny was born 3rd in his mother's 100 baby challenge. His father, like Benny and his twin sister, Basil, was a purple berry. Benny likes to work his brain by playing chess and looking through the telescope. He hopes to one day be a creater-robot breeder.
    Download Link: [link]
    Photo Of Sim: *will get soon*
  • Options
    beckles123beckles123 Posts: 679 Member
    edited July 2013
    hey everyone I'm really glad you like this thread I was worried it would bring me trouble haha I think I worry to much :L and ski260 yaayy he looks awsome :D also I'm gunna read your challange in a bit it looks intresting :3
  • Options
    CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    edited July 2013
    I have a feeling that this thread will become very useful to me in the near future. Once I start looking for non in game baby daddies that is. :D

He isn’t that special, but here is Rod Harrington.
    Traits: Charismatic, Childish, Nurturing, Light Sleeper, Virtuoso
    Custom Content: I believe the shoes from his athletic outfit are cc. Other than that I don’t think there is anything.
    Bio: He is the stepfather to the main character in my story.
    Download link: here
    Photo: I’m not exactly sure how to put photos on here. :oops: If it is super important, then I will figure it out.

Thanks for making this thread. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I have a feeling that this thread will become very useful to me in the near future. Once I start looking for non in game baby daddies that is. :D

He isn’t that special, but here is Rod Harrington.
    Traits: Charismatic, Childish, Nurturing, Light Sleeper, Virtuoso
    Custom Content: I believe the shoes from his athletic outfit are cc. Other than that I don’t think there is anything.
    Bio: He is the stepfather to the main character in my story.
    Download link: here
    Photo: I’m not exactly sure how to put photos on here. :oops: If it is super important, then I will figure it out.

Thanks for making this thread. :D

ooooooh he looks good :D :L and I use tinypic.com to upload photos but photos arent necasary there just nice to see sometimes :3
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Life State: Werewolf
    Traits: Dog Person, Brave, Athletic, Friendly, lovess to swim
    Custom Content: No
    Bio: he's a manley kinda guy, he doesnt want to cause trouble but you should avoid getting on the wrong side of him
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7453780
    Photo Of Sim:

33ff2nn.jpg

2m63nee.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Life State: Witch
    Traits: Brooding, Athletic, Brave, Good, Animal Lover
    Custom Content: Yes
    Bio: A witch that wants to prove that the steriotype for witches is far from right
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7453735
    Photo Of Sim:

ac2xde.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Life State: Vampire
    Traits: Athletic, Brave, Disciplined, Night Owl, Irresistible
    Custom Content: Yes
    Bio: he's a guy that likes to stay in shape and no how to handle his power and he rarely comes out during the day hes a bit of a cowboy casanova que carrie underwood :L
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7455349
    Photo Of Sim:

2dtztcx.jpg

35ap2d3.jpg
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2013
    Traits: Athletic, Daredevil, Great Kisser, Workaholic, Brave
    Custom Content: Yes but not quite sure where it's from :oops: Sorry about that.
    Bio: Luke White is baby #2 of my old 100 Baby Challenge, White Stone, and he turned out quite stunning. He also has interesting genetics so thought I'd share him c:
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5139999
    Photo Of Sim:
    headshot_original.jpg

Traits: Athletic, Flirty, Brave, Loves The Outdoors, Family-Oriented
    Custom Content: No, and he's base game compatible (:
    Bio: Ti Gah is part tiger and has been used in several other baby challenges so far (Harmonysims and The Snake's Curse challenges for example). He's one of my favorite, non-CC sims.
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3554744
    Photo Of Sim:
    headshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @Lufferkinzify the tiger sim looks awsome haha :L :D
  • Options
    sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Name: Tim Best
    Traits: Eccentric, Technophobe, Good, Vegetarian and Disciplined
    Custom Content: No, but some of his clothing come from the Supernatural, Pets and Late Night expansion packs. Not sure about Stuff Pack content since the exchange doesn't show that information anymore.
    Bio: Being the eldest boy in the family was tough, but his single mom managed to raise him into a well chiseled individual with a good heart.
    Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7455723
    Photo : [9216635994_c9201eddd0.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Life State: Fairy
    Traits: Irresistible, Flirty, Party Animal, Brave, Great Kisser
    Custom Content: No
    Bio: he might look all sweet and nice but you realy don't want to get on his wrong side...
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7453768
    Photo Of Sim:
    beewj5.jpg

30rn2w7.jpg
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013

thankyou for shareing this Lala :'D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    just thought I would give this thread a bump feel awfull bumping :oops: but just incase anyone else is interested int this thread :oops: