Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uncharted Island Plans?

Anyone have ideas for what they're going to do when they either find an island that's for sale and/or unlock an uncharted one?

I had my three sister Sims buy one and am finally making it into a lovebird's hideaway for when they want to be romantic with their boyfriends.

Thought it would be cool to share what the rest of you have in mind...so feel free to post away :wink:

Comments

• Options
    onelovegirlonelovegirl Posts: 16
    edited June 2013
    I got the deed to an uncharted island by reaching 5 stars on my resort. I'm building another bigger resort with plenty of luxury rooms, mainly for couples.
  • Options
    JennieL759JennieL759 Posts: 122 Member
    edited June 2013
    Are you able to buy the entire island or do you buy a plot on the island?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't gotten to sit down and play the game, my daughter hijacked the game from me!
  • Options
    JenCelChiJenCelChi Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2013
    JennieL759 wrote:
    Are you able to buy the entire island or do you buy a plot on the island?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't gotten to sit down and play the game, my daughter hijacked the game from me!

The one I purchased looks to be for the whole island as there isn't anything else around to be purchased...not sure about the uncharted ones but it looks like the starter ones you own the whole island...private island type of thing.

Maybe someone can tell you how the uncharted ones work, I've only found one map piece...was too busy getting my three sister sims turned into mermaids and finding them mer boyfriends LOL.
  • Options
    JenCelChiJenCelChi Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2013
    I got the deed to an uncharted island by reaching 5 stars on my resort. I'm building another bigger resort with plenty of luxury rooms, mainly for couples.

Sounds cool! Not sure about mers running resorts LOL but I could try it :)