Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Issue w/ Scott family fixed*

Just to let a Guru know the Scott family's houseboat disappears along with the empty Happy Houseboat and sends the Scott family to the middle of the ocean. For anyone with this issue, I immediately moved them in a new house before their house disappeared and sent them to the middle of the ocean. Or if it's too late, use Twallan's Master Controller to move them in your current house and then you can have them move to their own. I had to do that for my daughter's game. Her Scott family was already out in the ocean and edit town to have them evicted wasn't available since their house disappeared. *Seems to be an error with Twallan's Error Trap* I've let the game run for a good 30 minutes and the Scott family was still in their houseboat. I's suggest anybody with this mod take it out. Makes random houseboats disappear.

Comments

• Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited June 2013
    *Bump*
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2013
    Is there a family called the Scotts? Darn, that's my legacy family name.
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ya, their last name is Scott. 3 people, can't think of their first names. Husband, wife, and teen daughter. Their houseboat is is called Tide Runner and it's suppose to be docked at Port Perilous. Their one of the pre-made families in Isla Paradiso.
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited June 2013
    Crinrict's sticky thread at the top of this forum mentions it too.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/686687.page#10953075

Oi vey!
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited June 2013
    This explains why errortrap was blowing up my game with notifications about the scotts. Thanks so much, it was really annoying me!
  • Options
    arasay8600arasay8600 Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much! I restarted the world 3 times and they kept going to the middle of the ocean. Thought I was crazy... going to try taking out Error Trap. Thanks again!