Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My stilted Home in Sunset Valley.........

most of us have downloaded the patch before IP is released, so I've built my home already over water, but haven't yet named it, so here it is:

jkatc8.png
2vtdrhz.png
33mn4oh.png
b84jkn.png
2qjeg3q.png

I've built this stilted home in Sunset Valley, and plonked the empty lot right on the beach, how awesome that is :)

and on youtube:

http://youtu.be/kUGx608jOzE

Thanks for viewing, cheers! :)

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2013
    I just built one in Sunlit Tides. :D
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited June 2013
    that's very nice great job!
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    KamilahNemethKamilahNemeth Posts: 148 New Member
    edited June 2013
    OMG! That looks amazing! Any chance you might uploading it to the exchange?
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited June 2013
    Great house!
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited June 2013
    That's a great house!! Hope you do upload it too!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited June 2013
    how did you put the lot on the water i tryed but can't but lot on lake something like keeps saying
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited June 2013
    sunman502 says
    I just built one in Sunlit Tides

did you? awesome! :)
    lilsis3421 says
    that's very nice great job!

thanku :)
    KamilahNemeth says
    OMG! That looks amazing! Any chance you might uploading it to the exchange?
    hopefully soon, I need to name it first, and do some pictures and touchups, thanks :)
    KizzyLove says
    Great house!

Mylita says
    That's a great house!! Hope you do upload it too!

will soon, just need to touch up on a few details :)thanks :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    how did you made one? i do has the patch but i just do not know how ....

go into EDIT town from your game, choose empty lots, choose a long empty lot, plonk it down on the beach, either in Sunset Valley or Sunlit Tides, anywhere that has enought space on the beach, make sure the lot is overlapping into the water and some on land, then click into it via edit town again, or the arrow button once finished plonking your lot in edit town mode, then click onto that lot again, and it will go straight into build mode, then from build mode, go into where your foundation tool is, and there you'll see the new foundation stilts are, choose which ever stilt you want, then drag out your foundation tool on the water and land, I don't have any pictures to show how this is done)but when you build your own home with a foundation base, it's the same with stilts, anyways, you can build your home on water, like I did, hopefully ypu understand this, hoping someone else can show how to build a home on the water with pictures, anyways, have a play around with it, it's fun, it took me a while just to get it right, hope I helped in a small way :)
  • Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited June 2013

go into EDIT town from your game, choose empty lots, choose a long empty lot, plonk it down on the beach, either in Sunset Valley or Sunlit Tides, anywhere that has enought space on the beach, make sure the lot is overlapping into the water and some on land, then click into it via edit town again, or the arrow button once finished plonking your lot in edit town mode, then click onto that lot again, and it will go straight into build mode, then from build mode, go into where your foundation tool is, and there you'll see the new foundation stilts are, choose which ever stilt you want, then drag out your foundation tool on the water and land, I don't have any pictures to show how this is done)but when you build your own home with a foundation base, it's the same with stilts, anyways, you can build your home on water, like I did, hopefully ypu understand this, hoping someone else can show how to build a home on the water with pictures, anyways, have a play around with it, it's fun, it took me a while just to get it right, hope I helped in a small way :)
    thank you so much and yes you did helped
  • Options
    edited June 2013

thank you so much and yes you did helped

that's good, sorry have no pictures, but tried expalining it the best way possible without confusion, happy simming :) xo