Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Dragon Valley Request

Usually I really enjoy building but right now I'm just stuck with this one and I want to play more than I want to build! 8)

If anyone is looking for something to build and could indulge my request I would greatly appreciate it!

This is for a family I am playing consisting of 2 Sims currently, husband and wife. I have them living in a beautiful log cabin I built where Nessie's house was on the lake which is great because they are very outdoorsy. The problem is that it only has one bedroom and no room to expand and they desperately need another bedroom.

Here's a little information about the family who is living there, I find that it's easier to build when you have a specific family in mind. You can ignore if you want. :wink:

The Family:

Patrick Conner is a scientist researching the new dragon species in the area. He is very outdoorsy and loves to fish. Having an outdoor living space for grilling is important to him. He is simplistic, likes old homes with natural elements. Hates modern!

Lizzie Conner is Patrick's wife. She is a teacher at the local elementary school and loves kids. She is pregnant now, which is why she needs a new home pronto! She also loves the outdoors and would love to have a sunroom for her to paint in.

The Details:

The location I want is the island that Hugh Grey lives on (the lighthouse keeper). If you delete his home and the lot there you can place a 25x35 size lot in that some location (see photo below)

2im076.jpg

1.) 2-3 bedrooms. If there is a 3rd bedroom, it can be very small because I'll just use it as an office.

2.) 1.5 baths

3.) I really want a deck of some sort that comes down close to the waters edge with steps that you can walk right down to the water.

4.) A sunroom for painting (optional)

5.) A "dragon" area (optional)

6.) I want it to look like an old cottage. Must fit in with Dragon Valley well, however, these Sims aren't elves or fairies. Just everyday people.

7.) Try to keep it somewhat inexpensive. The family has about 30,000 to spend but I will cheat to be able to purchase the home. Just not anything more than 70k-ish. The home doesn't need to be furnished, that's up to you. I am more than happy to furnish though. Please landscape though, as I hate landscaping and I'm awful at it! :D

I think that's it. I know it's really specific but honestly if you want to build this for me you can have fun with it. Just think "coastal cottage". I will gift store items like a mad woman if anyone could help me out with this! Thanks!