The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sleeping Bags

So I'm writing a new TS3 story and I really need a sleeping bag but right now my computer cant handle generations and seasons at the same time, so I'm choosing seasons over gene because i figure i can find just the download to a sleeping bag like i did for my spiral stair cases, so my question to you guys is.... does any one know where i can find such a download, any help would be much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Options
    KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    edited May 2013
    guys!? :(
  • Options
    mooksie01mooksie01 Posts: 19
    edited May 2013
    I really don't know how to help you with your problem D: I'm really sorry but I figured you would at least want a reply.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    well thanks for replying at least, the answers out there some where lol i just gotta find it.
  • Options
    ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited June 2013
    I would suggest looking into the Sim Game Selector, found on ModtheSims.info

I haven't used it, but the description says it'll let you pick and choose expansions/stuff packs to load each time you start up the game. Again, I don't know if this will answer your problem, but it seems like it might be an option to try.

Alternatively, it's probably time to save for a new computer. I know I am.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    cool, good to know! thanks so much! oh and the savings account has been started for about 6 months, part time jobs suck 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • Options
    EntegyEntegy Posts: 144 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Ok, I'm curious, why can't your computer handle Generations and Seasons at the same time?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    im playing on my laptop, so its perfect with no ep's and seasons gives me just a little lag but then when i add gene or pets its like super laggy not worth playing or it crashed all the time. so until i can get my new comp i can really play with one at a time unless i want to deal with super slow stuff.