Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Producer Walkthrough Is Up! - With Link

Comments

• Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    edited May 2013
    i saw a mermaid in that walkthrough!
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks like so much fun!
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited May 2013
    this is me after watching the video
    5Fjfx.jpg
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited May 2013
    Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it! My PEPS just got a boost.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Kraken is HUGE! And love the Kraken tattoo -- going to have to replace the current tattoo on my Sim.

I think I may be importing Liam from Hidden Springs for this pack. :mrgreen: (Gotta get rid of that Never Nude trait though.)

Wonder if snorkeling/scuba diving is a hidden skill or one that shows in the skill panel. And still don't know if dive spots reset so you can find more treasure, or if once you open a chest that's it (which pretty much sucks for legacy players if the ancestors clear out all the good stuff; guess you could always replace the dive spots in Edit Town so you can get the stuff again).

June 25 can't get here soon enough. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    Whooop just got home off to watch it now, so excited :)
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited May 2013
    Totally forgot about this, thanks for the link OP :D
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2013
    It was amazing!! And oh my god. That Kraken/Squid is HUGE. Too bad they didn't show anything about the MerSims. :( Just her swimming. There are so many hairstyles, clothing, and things that I loved in that video! And that Resort was crazy! Really pretty.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just got the notice of it on my phone and was coming here to post a link, lol, you beat me to it.

It really looks great! I'm looking forward to playing it. Ever since t4 was announced, I have hardly played t3, lol. I'm back to t2, but this ep will bring me back, it looks so interesting and fun!

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited May 2013
    It was amazing!! And oh my god. That Kraken/Squid is HUGE. Too bad they didn't show anything about the MerSims. :( Just her swimming. There are so many hairstyles, clothing, and things that I loved in that video! And that Resort was crazy! Really pretty.

I counted at least 4 new male hair styles (without accessories) and 6 female ones (also without accessories) I think I might have missed a few as well! :lol:

It was so sad that Jacque died :( but I was glad to see the new death, and the shark attack. Isla Paradiso (sp?) is huge! it looks awesome I can't wait to send my sims diving! I felt Graham's houseboat was a little on the ugly side though :lol: :oops:
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is without a doubt the best expansion ever for me! I cannot wait! So happy I got a glimpse of a mermaid but I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for more info on them now!
  • Options
    PassionfruittartePassionfruittarte Posts: 131 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree, this is the only expansion that might make my sims busy. This expansion has so much content. The best!

I can't wait to make my 5 star Hotel/Resort!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    edited May 2013
    Did anyone see the kraken? I'm in love! I freaked out when i saw it. It makes me happy. :mrgreen:
    @5:12 in the video
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    roboticromanticsroboticromantics Posts: 242 Member
    edited May 2013
    PixieStix wrote:
    It was so sad that Jacque died :( but I was glad to see the new death, and the shark attack. Isla Paradiso (sp?) is huge! it looks awesome I can't wait to send my sims diving! I felt Graham's houseboat was a little on the ugly side though :lol: :oops:

I think it was made like that on purpose, to show that you can be as traditional, stylish, or ridiculous and out there with the house boats as you want. :)

P.S. Thank you for posting the link! :D
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited May 2013
    That hairstyle that the child Olivia was wearing at the beginning of the video was adorable. It was a cute little side braid and her hair had little curls too.

I think this is going to be my favorite expansion, I love the clothes and hair and everything that your sim can do.
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited May 2013
    I loved the walk through! I can't wait to get my hands on this expansion pack. :D