Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please let there be cute clothes for babies!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited July 2013
    It would be great to see lots of clothes for the babies, toddlers, and children. Also more things for them to do. Interactions between family memembers no matter their age. Mom could rock, sing, wash, play, and cuddle babies. What about putting a baby somewhere else? Bassinet, play pen, blanket on the floor/ground. I know it is a bit much, but can't there be a little animation of the crawling stages for babies? Or oh look I found my toes for babies (mother of five). Toddlers lol, oh so fast and furious. So curious. In to everything! Why are they dumbed down and not given extra things to do? Parents or Teen sibling can bathe them, coloring in a book or coloring book (my toddlers decided to color in any books and on walls). Play in water? Toddler pools..what would I have done without them! Baby swings (like in a park). Playing in sand and dirt. I know it seems crazy but seriously babies and toddlers need some real love in The Sims. Children what's up with them not being able to play instruments? I know people who have played an intrument as young as five. And the clothes..What mother that had kids didn't dress their babies, toddlers, and children in cute clothes for as long as they could?

Be great to take children to the store to shop for school clothes.
    And my babies and toddlers were always dressed cute. I just had to help my mother chose some newborn clothes..what a delight that was because of how many adorable clothes there were for both genders. We spent hours because I was like OoooO!

Edited to say..Yes!! Hair and more styles for our sim babies, toddlers, and children. I had bald babies, wisps hair, and full head of hair. Toddlers I had many kinds of hair on my toddlers. Curly, wisps (from blad), straight, and what I could do to style my children's hair.
    Children...lots and lots of styles.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited July 2013
    I also wish for this. Babies with full extremities like Sims 2 babies, but able to wear something other than just a diaper.

Hopefully more interactions for them, as well.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited July 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:
    Definitely more hairstyles for toddlers too, they are so lacking in sims 3.

Definitely. There are only like four or five hair styles? Not enough.

Yeah, I think maybe about 8-10 maximum if one has store hairs too but still not nearly enough. I am using the same hair over and over again.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I´m getting kinda exited for the trailer, maybe they will show babies!
  • Options
    IssiminsIssimins Posts: 63
    edited August 2013
    It certainly is about time they added a little more to babies. I, too, would like to see a few outfits and have perhaps tufts of hair on some of them.

Most of all though I would like to see more interactions with them, the bathing should make a come back and a variety of other things added to make that life-span more interesting.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Issimins wrote:
    It certainly is about time they added a little more to babies. I, too, would like to see a few outfits and have perhaps tufts of hair on some of them.

Most of all though I would like to see more interactions with them, the bathing should make a come back and a variety of other things added to make that life-span more interesting.

Yes, bathing from sims 2 would be awesome!