Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey

I am breaking down and buying sim points...

I might get a world...
I really need everyone's view on worlds and the content they come with... so far I am between
Hidden Springs
Monte Vista
Auroa Skies

What is your opinions on these worlds??

Help!

or maybe I'll by kid stuff for the sims,,,, UGH!!

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    i love love love AV and MV ..sorry hidden is my least favorite(i kinda hate it) i wish i could just give u it since ill never play

though perhaps the best suggestion is to review the extra stuff with each world pick the one that u think youll use/want the most

• Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2013
    Out of those I would pick Monte Vista, just for that wood fired oven. I use that in every house since I got that world. I also love the decorative and build stuff that comes with it. I tend to use the windows with the flower boxes a lot too.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2013
    Awe!!

I have looked at everything... still can't decide...

Everything is sooo appealing to me...
    I need to win the lottery xD
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited May 2013
    I only have Hidden Springs so I can only give my opinion on that one. I like it. It took me a year or so to actually play it. Lol. But it's pretty and lush and green. And there are lots of nice and interesting lots/houses. I really love the Day Spa. And it comes with the Fountain of Youth. (it isn't already placed anywhere in the world though. You've got to pick a spot and place it! And that's kind of a bummer.)

There's always the Sale section too. I think it's changing tomorrow or Saturday, so it might be worth it to hang on to your points until you see what's on sale. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    edited May 2013
    Out of those I would pick Monte Vista, just for that wood fired oven. I use that in every house since I got that world. I also love the decorative and build stuff that comes with it. I tend to use the windows with the flower boxes a lot too.

I would agree. I don't have Monte Vista yet, but if I were to get it, it would be for the wood fire oven.

On that note, I also got Sunlit Tides just for some content, namely the sauna, massage table, and aquarium. The sauna gives you a bit more control over your Sim's children, in that you can try specifically for a boy or a girl. I don't know if that appeals to you, but I know it did for me since I don't like stuffing my pregnant Sims full of fruit.
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    edited May 2013
    Out of the three worlds I only own two. Both Hidden Springs and Monte Vista. I really like both of them but in my past games I would sometimes have lag issues with Hidden Springs. I do not own Aurora Skies but hope to own it in the future. So I would vote for Monte Vista over Hidden Springs. I am also really tempted to purchase new kid stuff sets. Not having the new infant/toddler set leaves me feeling like I am missing out on some gameplay that I must have for my sims.
  • Options
    amberaura23amberaura23 Posts: 434 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Out of those three I would pick Monte Vista. The pizza oven is awesome. It's pretty to look at, too.
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey! I know you! *Waves enthusiastically!!!*

Of those listed, I only have Monte Vista, but it is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it. It gives a different theme to play with, and the pizza oven is nice little plus as well. I don't think you'd regret it. :wink:
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited May 2013
    You can cross Aurora Skies off your list if you like to play with winter because of the ugly snow glitch due to poor planning on behalf of the store's world building team.
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have all three but Monte Vista is my least favorite, and it is mainly because I don't like how hilly it is and it feels cramped. I would probably suggest Hidden Springs, I just like the look of the world and some of the premades in it.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited May 2013
    kmsim15 wrote:
    I have all three but Monte Vista is my least favorite, and it is mainly because I don't like how hilly it is and it feels cramped. I would probably suggest Hidden Springs, I just like the look of the world and some of the premades in it.
    I love Monte Vista its a fun world. I love Aurora Skies to its by far my favorite with all the baby stuff in the Gold version.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you really like baby stuff get gold version Aurora Skies, otherwise I vote Monte Vista
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited May 2013
    If you want baby stuff for Your sims the gold Version of Aurora Skies is a good Choice i think. The world looks Nice too :) Monte vista is also very Nice looking, and i have the stone oven myself, but i have not used it yet.
  • Options
    DorymaeDorymae Posts: 570 Member
    edited May 2013
    MV for the look and the pizza oven. AS (gold) for baby stuff. Personally if I had to make a choice I'd go for MV but I don't spend a lot of time on toddlers.

MV is beautiful, any season at all, and the pizza oven really is cool, not to mention if you like the new "medieval world" dragon valley that is coming out it can be used as a stove for a medieval cottage.

• Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would choose either Monte Vista or Hidden Springs
  • Options
    manismithmanismith Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would say hold off on MV and HS because they've both been on sale through Origin and in stores. If you already have sim points spend them on AS or something else and then just wait until the others go on sale again to get them at a better price. I got MV for $8 and HS for $10.
  • Options
    FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited May 2013
    It's up to you to buy the 3 world, but I would say Monte Vista. It got a realy cool pizza oven. Just like in real life,any pizza made in a brick oven taste really good. It also have some cool hairstyles for the women,as well as for the men. It goes well with the Rocco set and the Taudour set, as well as the Men's hair style the one with the hat in the Medditerainian( Hard to Sell word ) Wedding set.