Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SALTPASTILLEN says "Shrill, you villian!"

I was just minding my own business, sending out some friendly overtures last night and having a great time. What do I see when I open up my browser this morning? Morakai had pinked me right back gifting me the entire Full Interior Castle Set.

Thank you so much!
d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited April 2013
    You are very welcome!!

s-Cheeese.jpg
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited April 2013
    It has just come to my attention that JazminAdore shared some of her winnings with me. That's so sweet of you!

Tack så mycket!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the The Duchess of Devonshire and the Once Upon a Time Cottage- Stories and Caps Wall Shelf Bethany20112!

That was a wonderful gift for just reading someones story.

Have a nice day :D
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    marystarbright - you have me all dressed up and nowhere to go...unless I sneak over to your WL.

Thank you so much!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh3MaX0FcGzqymA8EtvLhNT6HRJ06HAHwlxUSHE6w1JaL99MkN
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bump
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Kaylie27!

Thank you so much! There really was no need. I had great fun hanging out in your contest thread and 2 or my nominees even won! That was the best gift ever, and this? It's more than I expected.

Thank you darling, you are so sweet.

5459384-background-of-candy-hearts.jpg
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited May 2013
    You are welcome! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Today I was attacked by kindness.

funny-pictures-cat-gives-hug.jpg

I still haven't recovered.

0802-Sandra-Dee-If-A-Man-Answers-RESTING-IN-CHAIR.jpg

Big thanks to HadesDragoness, HollownessDevour & leep45508!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You better start ducking out there - it's raining cats and dogs. Thanks to Imeffinawesome92, dash3001 & tanubanue!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQciXHALGT6H04roEP_e514loYAHdj4XSg9CBtF1HJF_fbnqmQs
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited May 2013
    You better start ducking out there - it's raining cats and dogs. Thanks to Imeffinawesome92, dash3001 & tanubanue!

Awww. My pleasure!
  • Options
    Imeffinawesome92Imeffinawesome92 Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited May 2013

^_^ of course, thank you for helping out with my contest!
  • Options
    HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited May 2013
    lol You are welcome :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzjfitTPcSnJ1XDYhj3YOKYHXGqhBnP5pj2-8spsUZSORM8Es-

...I almost suspect you're a ninja turtle!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited May 2013
    :shock: Aha I see that dasturdly Dash has clobbered you as well :mrgreen: :twisted: Believe me hon, she will get hers soon as I am able to restock :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    Oh and BTW I added you to my directory here;
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/537928.page#8486164

enjoy your new toys ;)
    super-duper squishy hugz
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    :shock: Aha I see that dasturdly Dash has clobbered you as well :mrgreen: :twisted: Believe me hon, she will get hers soon as I am able to restock :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    Oh and BTW I added you to my directory here;
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/537928.page#8486164

enjoy your new toys ;)
    super-duper squishy hugz

Thanks!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dippy - we are at a stand of right now. Holster your gifting gun or I'm calling Wyatt Earp!

christinebremner - it's not nice to trow stuff at people who can't protect themselves!

Annadenise - you sweet, sweet thing!

I only warn you once - the fight is ON!

foalkeeper-fight-at-goalkeepermagazine-com_.jpg
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Christine it's not fair to gift someone when they can't gift you back. Get thee to the UWL thread and give me a chance to make it up to you!

Lots of hugs and chocolate!

[img]http://sv.wallpapersus.com/wallpapers/2012/07/choklad-mat-godis-3-1024x1280.jpg "width=640"[/img]
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 2013
    :D LOl awww hun you're welcome, but can't see the picture O.o I am always on ninja mode, could be anytime, anyday. :D:mrgreen::lol:

And with UWL I don't know what to put, I have never thought of anything to put there to be honest. :D

I am happy you like your gifts and I will put some stuff in my WL today sometime just so its a bit fair :lol: After I do I am going to run and hide like last time for the destruction that will follow :lol:
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    :D LOl awww hun you're welcome, but can't see the picture O.o I am always on ninja mode, could be anytime, anyday. :D:mrgreen::lol:

And with UWL I don't know what to put, I have never thought of anything to put there to be honest. :D

I am happy you like your gifts and I will put some stuff in my WL today sometime just so its a bit fair :lol: After I do I am going to run and hide like last time for the destruction that will follow :lol:

Don't you dare doing it after I go to bed! You did that last time and I was so annoyed with you :evil:
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 2013

Don't you dare doing it after I go to bed! You did that last time and I was so annoyed with you :evil:

Awww sorry hun! I put heaps there, it just went so quickly! :shock: I will put alot more this time, and won't do it until my afternoon anyway. I have a few things happening today so won't have time, and then it should be close to your morning again. :D *hugs*
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That's a plan!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just managed to pop in and see how you all were doing, and I'm met by a drove of gifts.

Thank you DangerDanger for your mad gifting spree, christinebremner for hitting me where it hurts (payback will happen) and Shinrikyo for nominating me in SeriphinaFyie's lottery.

You guys are awesome and made my day!

love-friendship-favim-best-cute-Favim.com-555289.jpg
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello! *waves*

I thought you were away for a few days so I haven't thanked you properly on your page...oh and no way will I holster my gifting gun :wink:

My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi Dippy! I'm away, I just managed to go somewhere with wifi for a change and couldn't resist checking in on all of you.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for the gifts TnT Terry, your friendship being the one I appreciate the most. :mrgreen:

strategic-friendships.jpg
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg