Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Prime Minister of Australia, Julia Gillard, as a Sim

I got really really bored. :D
So I made Julia Gillard on Sims.

tumblr_mkbknihMrT1s6dcu6o3_500.jpg

I am gonna post her antics on this thread, and you guys can download her and post what happens in your game too.
And then we can all move forward together. :lol:
q6goV2s.png
Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!

Comments

• Options
    shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I like it! Whether I like Gillard or not is another issue...
  • Options
    FosoSamFosoSam Posts: 637 Member
    edited March 2013
    shideh357 wrote:
    I like it! Whether I like Gillard or not is another issue...
    I at least like her more than Abbott. >.>
    q6goV2s.png
  • Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't want her in my game, I take too much of her ******** in real life as it is :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I love that this thread really brings out the Aussies and their feelings about our politicians :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    tumblr_mkbm7voNzK1s6dcu6o1_500.jpg
    Julia has been sent out to Sunset Valley on a mission to form the Sunset Valley Labour Party. Is nothing safe from the two-party system?!
    A new seat of government has opened up in the House of Representatives for this area, and Labour believes that it will be very influential in the Federal Elections this year.
    The first step is to infiltrate the local Government and gain support.

tumblr_mkbm7voNzK1s6dcu6o2_500.jpg
    Evidently, Julia practises her reform tactics, convincing a poor citizen to give her lunch over without making her too unhappy.
    It seems that Julia still has a fair bit of practise ahead of her.

tumblr_mkbm7voNzK1s6dcu6o3_500.jpg
    Julia schmoozes the locals, gaining favour and learning who she may be able to convince to join her new Party.
    At one point romantic advances are even made towards her, but she could never return them, for she has a de-facto husband back at home.

tumblr_mkbm7voNzK1s6dcu6o4_500.jpg
    Later that night the rest of the party back home call in to check on the Madame Prime Minister.
    She is asked if she thinks she's really right for the job, and she replies that she is.
    "I am right for this job. I believe that, with enough support, the town of Sunset Valley can move forward into a brighter future."

Little does she know, it may be harder than it looks.
    q6goV2s.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o1_500.jpg

Julia schmoozes her way up the political ladder in the town of Sunset Valley, getting in with the Rich independents as quick as she can. Julia knows well enough not to make the same mistake twice.

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o2_500.jpg

Julia practises her speaking every night for when she must address the people's problems, and for smoothing over unrest.
    What a woman.

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o3_500.jpg

After a long day of lying to people and stealing their money, Julia pops in to bed, her dreams filled with a Sunset Valley that votes for Labour.

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o4_500.jpg

The next morning, Julia begins working at the bottom of the Political ladder of Sunset Valley. While her clothing isn't as snappy as she'd like, she realises that she has the rest of her career to develop a slush fund for buying shoes. Smart thinking, Madame PM.

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o5_500.jpg

A full day of making friends with her co-workers leaves Julia stressed out, and so she pays a visit to one of the towns more frowned upon establishments...

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o6_500.jpg

Julia's rendition of 'Hot n Cold' is good enough to get a few laughs from small children present. Destressed now, she is able to focus on moving forward in the Political career track.

tumblr_mkcsghDnsn1s6dcu6o7_500.jpg

The next morning Julia has an organic breakfast in order to try and gain the favour of the local Greens. She notices, however, that most of the Greens in this town seem to have wings, and some are actually green.
    What have you gotten yourself into, Julia?

-

tumblr_mkctl10jH61s6dcu6o1_500.jpg

In response to some certain critics a new model of the Australian PM has been released, now with a 4.0 megapixel camera and more screen space for apps, the iJulia 5 new outlook, new look (to appeal to the younger generation, of course) and new ministry. Enjoy!
    q6goV2s.png
  • Options
    deksydeksy Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2013
    Should have named her Julia Giltard... good likeness, terrible person. :P Can you make different ways to torture and humiliate her instead of acting out her destruction of our country?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    deksy wrote:
    Should have named her Julia Giltard... good likeness, terrible person. :P Can you make different ways to torture and humiliate her instead of acting out her destruction of our country?
    If you want to contribute with your own treatment of her, be my guest, use this thread even. :)
    q6goV2s.png
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your sim looks SO much like her! I dislike both her and Abbott. Our country is screwed.
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited March 2013
    JBAG521 wrote:
    Your sim looks SO much like her! I dislike both her and Abbott. Our country is screwed.

I agree to everything you said
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    JBAG521 wrote:

Yes.. just yes.

I am loving the Gillard story though.
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too, actually. I was actually kind of hoping that Rudd was going to come back. Im definitely not looking forward to voting in September. Though, apparently Pauline Hanson reckons shes going to run this year :/
  • Options
    horsesrox76horsesrox76 Posts: 2,654 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Both of them are driving our country into the ground >< I dislike politics though it is so easy to get wrapped up in it. Excellent Julia Gillard but maybe she needs a bigger nose? Haha. I always love how she calls Tony Abbott, 'Mr. Rabbit.'