Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find Richard Randall...

When I bought University Life my sim kids weren't old enough so I opened a new save with some random sims, and while I was at the University I stumbled into this handsome sim, Richard Randall and then decided he was going to marry my sim Clara from my original save.

Well I finally started University with my good save, and it's been a week in game, and I can't find him :( I know he is a geek so I often go to Keith's comics where I found him the first time but all in vain :(

Does anybody know if he lives in one of the houses there, or dorms? If the does which one is it?

Comments

• Options
    SunnyAshes6SunnyAshes6 Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    My sim has married Richard! :D I first stumbled upon him at the Grotto, but he lives in the Opposites household with another YA male and two Elder males. It is right across the street from the Sorority house.
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2013
    I've been playing a little just so I could look for Richar Randall and I found him. He's now acquainted with my sim!
    Tank you so much :mrgreen:

screenshot8gvz.jpg
    It didn't go well at first, but they will marry and have a child :P

No wonder he never leaves the house, he has the hate the outdoors trait :lol:
  • Options
    BleedingBannaBleedingBanna Posts: 375 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I love Richard ! My sim dated him through the University schooling , even I want him to move in with her and her family. Maybe, they'll get a child in the future (:
  • Options
    SunnyAshes6SunnyAshes6 Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    Yay I'm so glad you found him! Yeah he has quite the personality...he's also Grumpy and has No Sense of Humor. But he's so cute I just had to snatch him up anyway lol. My sim is now pregnant with his child...I can't wait to see what the kid looks like! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pitbullizerepitbullizere Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    I love Richard too, I'm married to him and I have 3 of his kids >////< we first met him at the coffee shop and it went off from there us my sim has the same traits it's amazing ! I love him so much.