Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lever of Doom

Those silly sims were experimenting at the proving ground (?) and managed to set the thingy so that the lever of doom can be pulled :shock:. Soooo... I was wondering what would happen if it was pulled? :twisted:

Can it be re-set in edit town so that it can be usuable again?
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.

Comments

• Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,144 Member
    edited March 2013
    Just pull it and you´ll see :D :twisted:! It´s pretty awesome and cool, makes me think of the future EP by the looks of it.
  • Options
    perfectvelvetperfectvelvet Posts: 739 Member
    edited March 2013
    haha, my sims did this. It was cool. :lol:
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2013
    :shock: What is the lever of doom?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    KayParfaitKayParfait Posts: 436 Member
    edited March 2013
    There's 4 different outcomes, there's an achievement for finding out all 4. Ones I know of: They can pass out for a few hours from it and wake up with their needs at all full bars, they can get a moodlet for 6 hours that helps them gain skills faster, and another gives them a positive moodlet for seeing a meteor shower.

Also for reaching level 10 science skill they are rewarded this machine to have of their own so then you can use it back home.
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    edited March 2013
    Drinking the kool aid.. :lol: and will see for myself but I will save before doing this.. *into the dark tunnel I go* 8)
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.