Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rediscovering old families

So a few days ago I started playing my legacy family after having abandoned them for several months, and whoah were there a lot of things going on in that game!I'd pretty much forgotten about it :XD:
So basically I'm at my fourth generation, and I was playing a legacy of private investigators.I also had a backstory about they not only dealt with ordinary crime but with "Supernatural" crime (SN hadn't come out yet, so I made do with the magic objects from the Store), and time-traveling crime (they're inventors and have a time machine).Another thing I (re)discovered is that the house has a secret "HQ" (with the time machine, a room full of tiberium and various magical items), and that all the heirs had maxed out (or almost maxed out) the inventing, martial arts, and logic skills, and that they pass on those skill to their children.
Finally, I (re)discovered that my current heir has been chronically unfaithful to his husband, and that he has several children (and more to come!) with women in town :lol:

I'm really having a blast playing this family again and "finding out" stuff about them.(And I think I'm probably in for a couple more "surprises" :mrgreen: ).Has this happened to anyone else?Feel free to post pics!I probably will post a few of my own soon^^

Comments

• Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Bump!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi :)

That sounds like such a fun family you've made. Very creative storyline. :mrgreen:

I'm just happy to hit the fourth generation so there's really not any back story but to get the family line to have a lot of the old Sim's game families in the family tree. :D

• Options
    xcloseyoureyesxcloseyoureyes Posts: 69 Member
    edited March 2013
    That sounds really cool...I can never do legacies I get too bored of the families :roll:
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Sounds like fun!
  • Options
    coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2013
    wow! That's crazy- crazy good!
    seems like you'll be having fun with them. Gotta love the drama too
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Here are a few pictures of them^^I should have a heir poll up soon, too, since the two eldest children have reached young adulthood (and are on their way to University!)

My current heir, Andreas, running from Bonehilda :

QZkDK8X.jpg

Two of his daughters,Eternity and Alyssia :

bYQ8U9C.jpg

Alyssia talking to her great-grandmother Esia :

5l017Fl.jpg

Eternity sleeping :

RwsJAzm.jpg