Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldn't it be fun if...

...sims had little "bad habits"?Like biting their nails, fiddling with their hair, cracking their knuckles, doodling on their hands (definitely have this one, lol),reading over people's shoulders, etc.Maybe not actual actions, but just little autonomous interactions (kinda like sneezing, laughing diabolically for evil sims,...)

Also, out of curiosity, do any of you have a bad habit? :D

Comments

• Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited February 2013
    That would be cool, and realistic too! I love that idea.

And yes, I tend to crack my knuckles when I'm nervous or bored. :oops:
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, it's the little details that make the game unique :D (I also crack my knuckles-it annoys the life out my friends :XD: )

edit: typo
  • Options
    Sims3Lvr88Sims3Lvr88 Posts: 636 New Member
    edited February 2013
    OMG! YES! That would be awesome to have Sims have bad habits. I have two of them myself. Biting nails and cracking knuckles and bones. It would make my Simself so true.
  • Options
    AKlinkerAKlinker Posts: 258 New Member
    edited February 2013
    My Sim seems to turn to food when she's bored. That's kinda like me I guess :wink:
    But yes that would be cool if they had cute little habits. I still get a kick out of my Sim saluting anyone in the military. She looks so serious about it.
  • Options
    PunkiMommaBearPunkiMommaBear Posts: 77
    edited February 2013
    I think it'd be cute. I like to catch my sims doing little random stuff like that.
    Also, I have all of the bad habits you listed, except doodling on my hand. I broke that one. My worst one, though, is cracking my ankle which grosses everyone out.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited February 2013
    I like this idea.

I have a horrible habit of biting my nails. Oh and I unconsciously rub my stomach. My mom has to constantly tell me to stop lol.