Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I needed to play {pretend} IP today my PEPS couldn't wait....{pic heavy}

That houseboat on the video I love the demo so much and my PEPS are so strong I had to re-create my version of IP by using the already made dock houses in LUCKY PALMS I just changed it up a little adding a few items but all the homes were created already I just added my own personal touch to it and the one I redone I also added them on the other lots around the boardwalk area so all the houses can look alike then added a few random sims just to try it out a bit...

Also I wanted to write a post NOT only are the producers VERY creative BUT on how amazing some of the creators in this community forums are... You're really true "Masters of Designs" providing exceptional work everything I have seen from many of you IN YOUR STUDIOS are always beautiful, Alluring, Charming, Delightful, Prepossessing, Engaging, Appealing ... In other words ~~~~>Brilliant :thumbup: :thumbup:

Being that I'm not really big on posting in the forums until seasons but always read the forums from the day it launched and a collector of the sims from the day it began from beta tester <beta baby> ~playing sims online- sim city- urbz- The sim series 1,2 and now 3

<<Also being a Resident who explore the world of second life virtual game since 2003 & seeing many builds & designs of avatars>> with that said:

I know great work when I see it!

I had another post on the storytellers of the community but for some odd reason I can't seem to load that page anymore so sorry for anyone who may have left a post on it :cry:

Now the reason I say all that is to say this.... my number of messages posted to the forums may not be that high but my skills & knowledge of knowing many GREAT builds & creations around HERE are ~~> PROFOUND so I know all of you creators will do an amazing job as always for IP and I can't wait to see your work...

Just a few pics of what I did in game <lucky palms> after looking at the demo:
(I'm not a builder/creator or anything like that I just love to decorate MY homes ONLY}

Meet Jade and Brandon {RANDOM SIMS}
Screenshot-2634_zps9904ca84.jpg

Just random pics of the decor to make the already existing house look like a houseboat
Screenshot-2632_zps0b3ac9b3.jpg
Screenshot-2633_zps92d3ea00.jpg
Screenshot-2625_zps37814068.jpg
Screenshot-2624_zpsa6640b8a.jpg
Screenshot-2627_zpsae77ea30.jpg
Screenshot-2628_zps745c3ad2.jpg

Screenshot-2631_zpsc98b34e6.jpg
Screenshot-2635_zpsdd4c3c00.jpg
Screenshot-2636_zpsd8dc9df2.jpg
Screenshot-2638_zps34334fb9.jpg
Screenshot-2639_zps4bf7fe1e.jpg
Screenshot-2642_zps78b92bb8.jpg

same house added on the other lots on the boardwalk
Screenshot-2668_zpsc8820fa2.jpg
Screenshot-2645_zps080c30fc.jpg
Screenshot-2644_zps1a40390d.jpg
Screenshot-2658_zps9beee22a.jpg
Screenshot-2659_zps778c7448.jpg

The not so routine machine to take care of bladder needs

Screenshot-2660_zps3713f214.jpg
Screenshot-2663_zps9d586f1f.jpg
Screenshot-2655_zps94bdc818.jpg
the tv broke just like in the demo so I crossed my fingers that the game would think im playing IP and let the repair girl come in on a boat :D :?:
Screenshot-2647_zps25eb4472.jpg
Screenshot-2646_zps33fd9af5.jpg
Screenshot-2648_zpse6a33c63.jpg

:evil: she didn't... :cry: she came as always by truck :(:cry:

Screenshot-2651_zps5a5cabab.jpg
Screenshot-2650_zpse84be07c.jpg
Screenshot-2652_zps65a8d4f3.jpg
Screenshot-2653_zps06a8298b.jpg
Screenshot-2664_zps45b5b5c9.jpg
Screenshot-2665_zps44be891f.jpg
Screenshot-2666_zpscef99145.jpg
Screenshot-2667_zps2d5aaaee.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited February 2013
    It's lovely. Can't wait to see all the crazy, creative builds around here. :) And there will be ladders!! No stairs to take up all that valuable square footage. So excited.

The more I see of IP, the more I think it may very well knock Supernatural off my all-time-favorite EP pedestal. PEPS!!!
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited February 2013
    *RESERVED*
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've already beat you to it! :P I started a game in Sunlit Tides a few days ago and pretended it was an IP resort.
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited February 2013
    I just love the outward design of your build!

It really looks like they're on a houseboat floating out in the ocean in this picture!

Great job on the build! I just adore the little mermaid statue! I recolored mine to have red hair, a purple bra and a green tail. :mrgreen:

I love that everything about that mermaid statue is recolorable! Skintone, hair, tail, bra...it's just such a cute little statue! I might midas touch one and turn it into gold when I get the chance! I also like the wall mermaid.

Cute build! Love it!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Surreal wrote:
    It's lovely. Can't wait to see all the crazy, creative builds around here. :) And there will be ladders!! No stairs to take up all that valuable square footage. So excited.

The more I see of IP, the more I think it may very well knock Supernatural off my all-time-favorite EP pedestal. PEPS!!!

Thank you and YES I love it I had to go create a pretend on just m=for my own personal PEPS lol
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    I've already beat you to it! :P I started a game in Sunlit Tides a few days ago and pretended it was an IP resort.

lol I would love to see some pics GREAT MINDS think alike even tho I'm a little late :roll:
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited February 2013
    Surreal wrote:

I agree, it will be SO exciting to see all of the fantastic builders of this community flipping out with all the new buildings they can make! It's gonna be houseboat/pier season for sure!! I'm super stoked for the ladders! We really need more ladder options and floor options, I hope they put in a few new styles of stairs, as they're desperately needed!

This EP is giving Supernatural a run for it's money on my favorites pedestal too! Looks SO amazing already and we don't even know half of what's in it yet!!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I just love the outward design of your build!

It really looks like they're on a houseboat floating out in the ocean in this picture!

Great job on the build! I just adore the little mermaid statue! I recolored mine to have red hair, a purple bra and a green tail. :mrgreen:

I love that everything about that mermaid statue is recolorable! Skintone, hair, tail, bra...it's just such a cute little statue! I might midas touch one and turn it into gold when I get the chance! I also like the wall mermaid.

Cute build! Love it!

I just added the decor upstairs ...removed the roof...and added the decor downstairs and outside the frame it's self <build> was already in lucky palms I just gave it my own person twist to make it look less like a house...but thanks on liking my decor :-)
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited February 2013
    brsy wrote:
    Zerbu wrote:

lol I would love to see some pics GREAT MINDS think alike even tho I'm a little late :roll:

I've only done the exterior of a hotel so far because I want to do the interior with money earned in-game so I don't have any pictures yet. It's sort of like an apartment complex as well, so I guess I'm pretend-playing Island Paradise AND University Life. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    brsy wrote:
    Zerbu wrote:

I've only done the exterior of a hotel so far because I want to do the interior with money earned in-game so I don't have any pictures yet. It's sort of like an apartment complex as well, so I guess I'm pretend-playing Island Paradise AND University Life. :mrgreen:

lol oH ok a double PEPS whammy :shock: but whenever you take some pics I would love to see them I just wish I knew how to jump of the back of the house into the water :cry: that's the only thing I can't do well, other than MOVE AROUND :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited February 2013
    Nice! Say, what pack did the wall Mermaid come with?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry for the late response I just signed on for today ...Anyway, thank you and the mermaids came with seasons...I really like them a lot it can be used for many things child like and adult...very cute and can also be recolored :-)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2013
    brsy wrote:
    That houseboat on the video I love the demo so much and my PEPS are so strong I had to re-create my version of IP by using the already made dock houses in LUCKY PALMS I just changed it up a little adding a few items but all the homes were created already I just added my own personal touch to it and the one I redone I also added them on the other lots around the boardwalk area so all the houses can look alike then added a few random sims just to try it out a bit...

Also I wanted to write a post NOT only are the producers VERY creative BUT on how amazing some of the creators in this community forums are... You're really true "Masters of Designs" providing exceptional work everything I have seen from many of you IN YOUR STUDIOS are always beautiful, Alluring, Charming, Delightful, Prepossessing, Engaging, Appealing ... In other words ~~~~>Brilliant :thumbup: :thumbup:

Being that I'm not really big on posting in the forums until seasons but always read the forums from the day it launched and a collector of the sims from the day it began from beta tester <beta baby> ~playing sims online- sim city- urbz- The sim series 1,2 and now 3

<<Also being a Resident who explore the world of second life virtual game since 2003 & seeing many builds & designs of avatars>> with that said:

I know great work when I see it!

I had another post on the storytellers of the community but for some odd reason I can't seem to load that page anymore so sorry for anyone who may have left a post on it :cry:

Now the reason I say all that is to say this.... my number of messages posted to the forums may not be that high but my skills & knowledge of knowing many GREAT builds & creations around HERE are ~~> PROFOUND so I know all of you creators will do an amazing job as always for IP and I can't wait to see your work...

Just a few pics of what I did in game <lucky palms> after looking at the demo:
    (I'm not a builder/creator or anything like that I just love to decorate MY homes ONLY}

Meet Jade and Brandon {RANDOM SIMS}
    Screenshot-2634_zps9904ca84.jpg

Just random pics of the decor to make the already existing house look like a houseboat
    Screenshot-2632_zps0b3ac9b3.jpg
    Screenshot-2633_zps92d3ea00.jpg
    Screenshot-2625_zps37814068.jpg
    Screenshot-2624_zpsa6640b8a.jpg
    Screenshot-2627_zpsae77ea30.jpg
    Screenshot-2628_zps745c3ad2.jpg

Screenshot-2631_zpsc98b34e6.jpg
    Screenshot-2635_zpsdd4c3c00.jpg
    Screenshot-2636_zpsd8dc9df2.jpg
    Screenshot-2638_zps34334fb9.jpg
    Screenshot-2639_zps4bf7fe1e.jpg
    Screenshot-2642_zps78b92bb8.jpg

same house added on the other lots on the boardwalk
    Screenshot-2668_zpsc8820fa2.jpg
    Screenshot-2645_zps080c30fc.jpg
    Screenshot-2644_zps1a40390d.jpg
    Screenshot-2659_zps778c7448.jpg

The no so routine machine to take care of bladder needs

Screenshot-2660_zps3713f214.jpg
    Screenshot-2663_zps9d586f1f.jpg
    Screenshot-2655_zps94bdc818.jpg
    the tv broke just like in the demo so I crossed my fingers that the game would think im playing IP and let the repair girl come in on a boat :D :?:
    Screenshot-2647_zps25eb4472.jpg
    Screenshot-2648_zpse6a33c63.jpg

:evil: she didn't... :cry: she came as always by truck :(:cry:

Screenshot-2651_zps5a5cabab.jpg
    Screenshot-2650_zpse84be07c.jpg
    Screenshot-2652_zps65a8d4f3.jpg
    Screenshot-2653_zps06a8298b.jpg
    Screenshot-2664_zps45b5b5c9.jpg
    Screenshot-2665_zps44be891f.jpg
    Screenshot-2666_zpscef99145.jpg
    Screenshot-2667_zps2d5aaaee.jpg

Is that one of the premade houses in LP and if so which one?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Landlubbers Loft 17 The Lake

Screenshot-2682_zps99b5cb1d.jpg

Screenshot-2684_zpscb8fcdb6.jpg

Screenshot-2685_zps2a12fe5a.jpg

Screenshot-2686_zpsede7b33a.jpg

All I did was remove the top floor and the roof of the house as well as placing objects on the front, sides and upper level to kinda make it look more boat-ish I also removed the wide panel that is around it so I'm able to go to the edge and fish...before it wouldn't let me do that..so I'm more into decor not builds{maybe because I can't :oops: } I like to Turn pre made homes into something I like better...I don't know much about building from the ground up but I'm great at tearing a wall down :mrgreen: and interior design {kinda what I do in RL}... I tried to redo the demo just a bit on top...now only if I can find a way to swim in that ocean without my sims running to the freakin beach!!! WITH OUT MODS OR CC :(