Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus: Missing Hair & Roof due to the 1.47 patch

I hope a Guru reads this. I know I'm not the only one missing the Monte Vista hair and that green corrugated roof from the Pets EP since patching to 1.47. I hope a fix is being worked on. I wonder how many others are experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited January 2013
    Bump.
  • Options
    rdog37rdog37 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I, too, am missing that green roof from Pets after patching to 1.47. Update 1.48 does not fix it either. I don't own MV so no comment on that.

-R
  • Options
    janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited January 2013
    A lot of people are having this problem with the missing hair and roof. There are numerous threads on the subject. Maybe this one will get some attention because of the subject line. I hope so.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    so i completely understand your frustration i too dont have monta vista hair, but just so u know at least for the hair EA knows of the bug. And the best place to post this thread is the bug forum.

also i am guessing we wont get a possible fix until university patch is released...simgurusteve in mac discussion explained what gets put into a patch is decided 2 months before production of the patch
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, I installed the base game, patched to 1.42, and then installed just Pets on another computer and went to Appaloosa Plains. The roof we are missing is called Standing Seam Roof and it does have the same pattern as the Corrugated Metal Roof. In Appaloosa Plains, there are 8 lots total that use that roof plus the Verona County Fire Department and the Equestrian Regional Training Grounds that are included with Pets in the Library. I'm sure I used the Verona Fire Department lot and that Equestrian lot that are in the Library in at least 2 or maybe 3 neighborhoods. I haven't played Appaloosa Plains yet. I'm not going to until they put this roof back. And of course Monte Vista due to the missing 2 hairs.
  • Options
    princenigma2princenigma2 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited January 2013
    So the likelihood is that we have to wait 2 months for this patch that might restore the missing hair and roofs? Thats slightly annoying. Is there any news of any upcoming minor patches like 1.48 before the university patch? Seems like a really long time to wait for a resolve to this issue?