Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims don't like to party much, do they..

I made my own dance-club in Hidden Springs. There's no bouncers, and there are plenty of people in the town, but there's no one in the club except my own sim (and the mixologists of course). I know I can invite people if I throw a party there, but I wonder if there is a cheat or something I can use so the place becomes a hotspot, or at least attracts more sims.
I disabled celebrities and vampires, I want to play the game without them. So I need a solution that will help me get more sims to my club without having to turn that back on again :)

Comments

• Options
    SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited December 2012
    Do you have a lot of other clubs there or default club venues that came with Late Night? Cause when I played Appaloosa Plains it only had 1 bar and it was always the hot spot.
  • Options
    x_Saffronx_Saffron Posts: 624 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, not really...

Even when it says one of the club of a "hot spot", there are like 2-3 sims...
  • Options
    plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    edited December 2012
    Do you have a lot of other clubs there or default club venues that came with Late Night? Cause when I played Appaloosa Plains it only had 1 bar and it was always the hot spot.

No, it's only that one club, and I never get the message that it's a hotspot, only that it's not :(
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited December 2012
    see this is why i dont have my sims party to much because every time i have them go out the places they go seem dead.even with season i got tired of going to the festival after i first got the game bc only my household was there.it was rather boring
  • Options
    ccoolcatccoolcat Posts: 336 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Have you tried reading the newspaper to see if it's a hotspot? I play in Hidden Springs too, and weird enough the hangout spots can be hotspots :shock: the most frequent (in my save) being Han's Tavern Cafe or something along those lines.