Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Green house or Al Fresco?

Which one do you think I ought to get? The Greenhouse or the Al Fresco Market?

Comments

• Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited December 2012
    Pick the one you think you'll get the most use out of.
    I bought the Greenhouse, have yet to get the Al Fresco Market so I can't speak about it. For me, it was the outfits that made me want the Greenhouse more than anything, although the new station is handy for gardening, and I look forward to experimenting with the roof sculptures/greenhouse items in my house designs.
    But if you would rather play farmer's market, then probably Al Fresco is the way to go.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,929 Member
    edited December 2012
    I love gardening and building in Sims so got the greenhouse. Now I'm having fun seeing what I can build with the new windows and roof decorations. I also enjoy the extra gardening functionality. Then when the market came out I bought it too to get the new plantables. It looks like the market could also be used as a way to sell harvested items. I don't know it it is better than a consignment store though as I haven't tried selling at the market yet.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited December 2012
    For me it's a war between Glass Roofs vs. Wall Ivy. If you want Glass Roof decor, get the greenhouse. If you really want that Wall Ivy, get the market.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for your responses. I had considered the market only because of the new harvestables and I heard you don't have to travel to get out of country produce. I haven't traveled since the travel bug hit. Also the ivy is very nice and I could really see me putting that on a country home.

The green house looks really cool though and I love the glass roof. Although it does seem some people are having issues with it. New clothes and hair is always great. :)

I really can't get both and they are both on sale so decisions decisions. I want both of course :) but no way can I do it right now.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2012
    Whiteraven 40 just gifted me the wonderful Greenhouse so now I don't have to choose. I am so grateful that words can not express it. I am all emotional about it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you thank you thank you. You are an angel. :mrgreen: