Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone been abducted by aliens as many times as I have?

I'm wondering if I have a clitch or something. My sim has been abducted at least 15 times during his young adulthood. He is on his third alien pregnancy, and I don't like it. He is not star gazing, or hoarding space rocks. Is anyone else having multiple alien abductions?

Comments

• Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    Kenji Midden has been abducted 45 nights in a row (not times but nights)...a few of those night 3 or 4 times and he has 4 alien children. One just aged up to a child.

I think there's a mod to lessen the chances of alien abductions. I do love all my alien children though.

This is Myotis.

Cake.jpg
  • Options
    Black_BettyBlack_Betty Posts: 62 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's so funny because I'm actually TRYING to get abducted.

It does rain and snow a lot though. It rains/snows every single day for me.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited December 2012
    One time I had a Sim just standing around, and suddenly he went outside to "investigate mysterious anomaly". Didn't do anything, just got abducted. Since he's not human, though (He's a genie), he didn't get pregnant.

His friend's been abducted at least three times! :lol: He's never gotten pregnant, either (also a Supernatural, a witch).

So...it can happen at just about any time. Mostly luck, and some space rocks/a telescope, I'm thinking.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    bratt_sniperbratt_sniper Posts: 349 Member
    edited December 2012
    I've never been abducted :( And my lot has seven space rocks :((
  • Options
    Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited December 2012
    My Sims are getting abducted almost every single Sims day. It is driving me INSANE! I hate it and I want to be able to turn it off. I get rid of any Alien children. I don't want them.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited December 2012
    I haven't even seen an alien yet....let alone get abducted.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Painytballer123Painytballer123 Posts: 256
    edited December 2012
    I'm pretty lucky I have yet been abducted :D
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, that has to be a glitch or something. And as for this:
    Kenji Midden has been abducted 45 nights in a row (not times but nights)...a few of those night 3 or 4 times and he has 4 alien children.

:shock:

So far I only have two sims who have been abducted. They are from different saves, but they both had space rocks in their inventories.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    And Kenji had 0 space rocks, 0 logic and never used the telescope and was constantly abducted.
  • Options
    shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member
    edited December 2012

I gave back the first alien baby and was deleting the space ship every time it showed up, but then Jeb got taken when I wasn't looking. He's currently experiencing unexpected weight gain again, and I suppose I should let him keep this one. I was so determined not to have a house full of kids with this one couple, but now I'll want Trinity and Jeb to have one together so the alien will have a playmate. It will be fun. I guess. I was just really enjoying a different kind of game without all the responsibilities of a family for a change.

Jeb and Trinity have each been abducted so many times that we all quit counting when they started thinking the aliens were their carpool.

"I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg
  • Options
    mariecookiemariecookie Posts: 138
    edited December 2012
    I haven't even seen an alien yet....let alone get abducted.
    I'm having the same problem and I tried everything. Space rocks in the inventory and on the lot, using the telescope, levelling up my logic skill, but still no aliens. :(
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited December 2012
    Kenji Midden has been abducted 45 nights in a row (not times but nights)...a few of those night 3 or 4 times and he has 4 alien children. One just aged up to a child.

I think there's a mod to lessen the chances of alien abductions. I do love all my alien children though.

This is Myotis.

Cake.jpg

He is so much cuter than my alien child. Did you make changes to him?
  • Options
    CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited December 2012
    rednenemon wrote:
    One time I had a Sim just standing around, and suddenly he went outside to "investigate mysterious anomaly". Didn't do anything, just got abducted. Since he's not human, though (He's a genie), he didn't get pregnant.

Um... I have an alien x werewolf child. This is Luna howling at the moon.

screenshot_original.jpg"height=420""width=620"

She wasn't the product of an abduction but of the relationship between an Alien and a Werewolf. Her twin sister is an alien only so I'm not sure if it was just a weird glitch. She glitches when I edit her clothes and hair too so I'm thinking maybe it is a glitch.

But back on topic, I have never been abducted. I have had aliens come into my backyard and scan things a few times but they've never done anything else.
  • Options
    shantel2012shantel2012 Posts: 313
    edited December 2012
    I get abducted alot to!! I am going to admit, im kinda getting annoyed ONLY because i dont want my sim to get pregnant by an alien. I would be cooking inside and all of a sudden my sim get curious and goes outside to see whats going on with the lights and BAM there i go.. again
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
  • Options
    SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sim has been abducted a lot in Sunset Valley. God forbid she stay up past 12, you bet shes going if shes up any later
  • Options
    imperfectlyimperfectly Posts: 49 New Member
    edited December 2012
    My male sim was being abducted almost every night, and he kept getting pregnant... It was super frustrating. :( I'm a mod user, and someone recommended I download http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4302-no-less-more-and-extreme-alien-abductions-requires-seasons-ep-update-11-21-12/page__hl__%2Balien+%2Babduction - I haven't had any problems since! There are also options for more abductions if you're hoping for one but not having any luck. You do have to register to download on the website, but it was free.

Side note: These alien-specific mods are compatible with Twallan's mods.
  • Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited December 2012
    *pouting* Only twice. My Sims must not be interesting enough. :(