The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free points?

Hi I'm fairly new here, and I was wondering if there is a way to get free sim points after registering base game and world adventures? Or at least a way to get 400 free points without courrupting my game? (Lucky palms here I come!) Thanks :lol: :-) :):D

Comments

• Options
    CSsims926CSsims926 Posts: 195 Member
    edited December 2012
    Um.. anyone? :?:
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited December 2012
    Not free points, you kinda have to buy them. You can get EA cards from a local retailer or you can purchase them online here (I think the smallest bundle you can get is 1000 SP). Good luck.
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited December 2012
    If I remember correctly, there should have been 1000 free simpoints added to the base game and to World Adventures. Once you register the games, the points should become available for you to redeem... but I can't for the life of me recall where was it that you redeem them. Try checking your profile, as well as the Store (in the "My Store Account" section). I'm not sure how else to help you.
  • Options
    CSsims926CSsims926 Posts: 195 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh :( Okay thanks!
  • Options
    Branwen333Branwen333 Posts: 222 New Member
    edited December 2012
    They supply you with a code to enter in the base game & World Adventures...it's the register the game, through it should add to your sims account the simpoints. If your game has those (ie the base and world adventures that you bought) it would explain how to get the points.

HOWEVER; I don't know if they still do the bonus simpoints anymore...I bought mine when it first game out..so...
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited December 2012
    My advice would be:

1. Add it to your wishlist and cross your fingers.

2. Take part in the gifting competitions (check out the gifting forum).
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited December 2012
    You might be able to get Lucky Palms for under 2000 SP. Keep your eye on the Daily Deal and the Sales pages. I just got it on Daily Deal for 850 SP a few weeks ago. The end of December had the best sales last year, so with a little patience, you might be able to get it for up to 90% off!