Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A sure fire way to get Aliens to visit your home :-)

I collected and placed 10 spacerocks on my lawn, then I analyzed them. Aliens came that night. It is the analyzing that cinches it :D I hope this is helpful to all fellow simmers having trouble finding Aliens :)
rnKEhBT.png

Comments

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited November 2012
    I collected and placed 10 spacerocks on my lawn, then I analyzed them. Aliens came that night. It is the analyzing that cinches it :D I hope this is helpful to all fellow simmers having trouble finding Aliens :)

Having space rocks on the lot and searching galaxy at night will also do it.
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've tried all that and still can't get abducted! I've placed and analyzed about 15 space rocks. I even have a gigantic one on my lawn. I search the galaxy every night and still my guy has not been taken! Abduct me already!! LOL!
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited November 2012
    jobug1015 wrote:
    I've tried all that and still can't get abducted! I've placed and analyzed about 15 space rocks. I even have a gigantic one on my lawn. I search the galaxy every night and still my guy has not been taken! Abduct me already!! LOL!

Same for me. Haven't seen an alien yet.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited November 2012
    My guy got lucky. I started a new game with a single male young adult with the goal to get anducted.

On the 2nd night while he was working out he got intterupted with a imvestigate anomalty thing and went outside to flashing lights and was taken away.

No space rocks collected yet, no telescope purchased or used yet.

There is a set percent each night aliens will show up, having rocks and searching the galaxy increase the chance.

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does it matter how big the space rocks are? :?:
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    leeemurleeemur Posts: 44
    edited November 2012
    How do you get that much space rocks? The only way I can find them is through the telescope, and it only happens once in a while... I even have the collection helper, but I can't find space rocks in my neighborhood.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited November 2012
    My sim (male) Has 5 tiny spacerocks, a large spacerock, and a moonstone. He was stargazing tonight and got abducted. O_O first time too. Don't know if he'll be preggo waiting for the fiance to get home and show him..XD!
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited November 2012
    that doesn't work for me I have 12 on my lot and they still don't come. :cry:

although I did analyze them before placing them,
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    leeemur wrote:
    How do you get that much space rocks? The only way I can find them is through the telescope, and it only happens once in a while... I even have the collection helper, but I can't find space rocks in my neighborhood.

I got half mine using my alien to cause a metor to hit a lot :D

I got the rest using the collection helper to find rocks and gems around town.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Update.

It worked an alien visited my lot! :D

I guess I needed to give it a few sim days :D

I think I might do an affair story now with my alien sim who is married to a human.(have him have an affair with the female alien who just visited.)
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited November 2012
    My sim expirenced a meteor shower o..O sort of thing...

all her house was burning like 6 fire men and several locals helping to put out the fire... space rocks everywhere....

and then i decided stargazeing was not for me anymore, or atleast not near my home xD

but like 2 sim days later during night my sim was invited to a party at a locals home, and while at the party my sim went outside to look at the mysterious lights

Screenshot-217-1.jpg

and yeah... she got abducted, however she was pregnant prior to the abduction and was only gone for a few sim hours.... xD they did not want her... D:
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    For those getting abducted a lot, what world are you playing in?
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    FillerAveFillerAve Posts: 80 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I am having the hardest time getting my sim abducted :( He has tons of space rocks that he has analyzed on his lawn, and has been searching galaxy all night for over 2 weeks. Still nothing :( I've also tried with Stargaze instead, to see if that helped.

Any other suggestions?!? I really want an alien baby!

ETA: And I'm playing in Starlight Shores
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Women can't get alien-pregnant :lol:
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2012
    Women can't get alien-pregnant :lol:

Yes they can. :wink: Mine found one and took him to the movie theater, and later married him. The little trip to the movie theater he gave her a little gift, the old fashion way. :mrgreen:

198258_136802126470091_733658610_n.jpg

305922_136802133136757_890617984_n.jpg
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Whoops, I meant to say they can't get alien pregnant via alien abduction, I know they can get married and regular pregnant :lol: Can't wait to get this ^-^
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2012
    Whoops, I meant to say they can't get alien pregnant via alien abduction, I know they can get married and regular pregnant :lol: Can't wait to get this ^-^

I know, I just wanted to show off my little angel, and the proud parents. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well, I'm happy to say I've finally experienced alien abduction!

I had to create a new sim and start a new world, but within 3 days my male sim was abducted.

He also had a meteor fall on his garden, that almost destroyed his home.

[img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/jobug1015/Random/Screenshot-556.jpg"width=800" "height=600"[/img]

He had an alien visitor, later that evening.
    [img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/jobug1015/Random/Screenshot-558-1.jpg"width=800" "height=600"[/img]

Then on the third night, the mothership came for him!
    [img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/jobug1015/Random/Screenshot-560-1-1.jpg"width=800" "height=600"[/img]

And soon after a pretty baby girl!
    [img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/jobug1015/Random/Screenshot-561-1.jpg"width=800" "height=600"[/img]

I made a new save game in Lucky Palms and created a brand new sim. Not sure if it's connected or not, but my previous game was in Moonlight Falls with a family that I had been playing prior to Seasons. I went through a full "year and a half" of playing time and nothing!
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited November 2012
    I got aliens-twin girls :)
    k2eefb.jpg

2wq4cus.jpg

Angel and Allison-their mom is human and dad is an alien
  • Options
    FillerAveFillerAve Posts: 80 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I finally had success but it took some work. Had to move my male sim onto an empty lot to allow enough room for the abduction, along with a moon rock he had analyzed which I put on the lawn. I had him stargaze through the telescope every night from midnight to 3 am. On the fifth day he was abducted but did not become pregnant. A few days later he was abducted again and I saved while he had the 'abducted' moodlet, so when he again did not become pregnant I was able to restart the game and this time - he was pregnant!

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2012
    FillerAve wrote:
    I saved while he had the 'abducted' moodlet, so when he again did not become pregnant I was able to restart the game
    That's a good trick. :thumbup:

ETA: Oh and I'd like to add something I experienced yesterday.
    I played in Bridgeport and when my family went to bed I watched the night sky while they were sleeping. Suddenly I saw that typical UFO sparkle effect but it was over a different apt building. I tilted the camera down and there was an alien just entering that house. I switched over to that family and watched the alien. There is a chess table in the entry hall. He sat down for a round of chess. I let one of the family members talk to him but I was able for one single talk only because he then walked away.
    Guess what, he left in a cab. :roll:

So to make a long story short, I believe aliens come by pure random and iirc Graham said so too.
    However the chances raise by looking through the telecsope and having space rocks on the lot.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have had aliens on my lot while my sims were sleeping and have done nothing listed. Might just be a random thing.
  • Options
    Gibu1994Gibu1994 Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    I was trying to get my sim abducted for 3 days (maximum logics, lot of collected and analyzed space rocks, all other sims sleeping...) and at least an ALIEN came to abduct him [there was some music when it happend] BUT!!!!! I locked the gate in the garden because of zombies and neighbors (they always come into my plot, play music and don't want to go home)... so the alien was waiting in front of my plot for a while, but didn't come in... My sim wasn't abducted at least. I opened the gate, but the alien didn't do anything, and after a few minutes, he went away... I'm trying to get abducted again, but no luck for 2 more days...
  • Options
    MrsentrikinMrsentrikin Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I had a sim get abducted. It was the weirdest thing. She is a teen and had 8 or 9 painting skill at the time. She was painting away in her room. She stopped painting and went outside. She was then abducted. I couldn't believe it. I have two other sims on the lot with maxed logic skill. She came back a few hours later. I had her finish the painting she was working on when she was abducted. The painting was of a picture of a house and someone getting abducted. Just thought I'd share. Anyone else have this happen?
  • Options
    Gibu1994Gibu1994 Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    After I wrote the comment, my sim was abducted - but I don't know if he's pregnant... I think no... BUT!!! My other sim (male) was abducted too - he was walking on the street and he doesn't even have any logic skillpoints!!!!